Female 

13-01-2009, 09:43 PM
So pleased to hear the good news Fiona.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Well a further update....

Rocky went in to have his op today...but it didn't go ahead because the vet discovered that Rocky has already had a major op on his ears - a Bilateral total ear canal ablation (which I think means removing his ear canals), so there is no chance of any further op to help him hear

He's going back to his foster home to recouperate (he was neutered while he was sedated) and then he will be up for rehoming. It would have been much easier to find a home for him if the op had been successful, but fingers crossed the right home is out there somwhere and will find him soon.

As for the money raised, part of it has gone towards looking after him, but it is proposed that the rest already raised (the sponsored walk hasn't yet gone ahead) will be used to help another dog - a young rotti x.

This pup, who is huge (he is supposedly a rotti x lab, but it must've been a big lab!) and as soft and friendly as they come. He neds an op to remove the huge hygromas on his elbows (cystic lumps caused by too heavy impact while growing and/or too much lying on hard surfaces).

Hopefully those that have donated will not mind this change in how the funds will be used, but if anyone does, just pm me and I'll get your monies back to you.

Thank you all for your contributions and well wishes, I'll let you know of any news on Rocky's rehoming.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Aw poor Rocky. I hope you can find him a home bless him.

Hope the op for the pup is a success.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Im happy for my donation to be used by the rescue for whatever dog,

hope rocky finds that home soon xxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4