Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2006, 05:39 PM

Seperation Anxeity

Hello,

I think I'm suffering from seperation anxeity, I feel so low, yet I have nothing to feel like this for, Blackie is loving his new home, I'm ok here. So I don't know what's happening. I'll just have to go and have a chew at the wall or something.

Ian
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 05:58 PM
try and find something to do.......you could always get on a train come down to the southcoast and do some decorating or cupboard cleaning or christmas pressie wrapping.

or if you are seriously bored and stressed you could pop down here and let my son practice his first aid on you

or seriously you could always find a good movie to watch or put some chilling out music on

sue
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi Sue,

I would love to come and help out, but, I don't think I could get down there and back before Blackie comes back.

I'm going to put some chill music on, can't watch TV, got no where to put my arm (the one that's usually tickling his belly), no I'm going to chill to music while I have a chance.

Bye for now.

Ian
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 06:53 PM
I would be exactly the same without my two...I would be lost. I'm really glad Blackie is ok while he is away.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Can you not do as I do? Prop a fluffy pillow up on four sticks and stoke it? Works for me. Did I just say that aloud?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Ian (hug) I am not the least bit surprised you are feeling so bad, who wouldn't be in your position
If it helps hug a pillow and have a good cry...remember we are all here and I know every one of us will be happy to share our dogs with you..

Amy sends you the warmest gentlest kisses ... keep your chin up, you have gone through so much already and I know you can do it again....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Erm, I think I should have perhaps read past posts before I stuck my big foot in it, reading Mini's post. If something 'orrible happened, then my apologies for being so flippant.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post
Erm, I think I should have perhaps read past posts before I stuck my big foot in it, reading Mini's post. If something 'orrible happened, then my apologies for being so flippant.

Hello GSDLover,

Nothing has happened as such, it has been a long two and half years of operation after operation, basically I had to loose all my toes, that was in five operations in total then last September I had to have a below knee amputation (BKA) now I have to go back in and have the other leg chopped off at the same level. I wish it was all over, I'm getting tired of the pain and distress.

So no worries.

It's a good idea, although my carer's may get slightly worried about my mental state if I did that.

Ian
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Ian when you read all of that its a miracle that your mental state is as healthy as it is, i believe i have said it before but i will say it again you are still an inspiration to me - thank you xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Morning Ian - hope you're feeling a bit brighter this morning sweetie - perhaps Blackie will be back today.... xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >