Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 05:49 PM

Dog Killed.

Please sign this petition. This King Charles was killed in our area by to Lurches who were muzzled but managed to get them off.

Click on the link below & search Carla Riches

www.change.org

Thank you Yvonne.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi,

Your link just goes to the general website. You need to link to the actual petition page so people can read what it is about to decide if they agree or want to sign or whatever.

You give no details of what it is that's being asked for?

Duh Just spotted that you ask for people to search 'Carla Riches'
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Still would work better if you linked to the right page and give a little info about what it is being asked for - which I've done for you here.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...cks-an-offence

At present there is no law against dog on dog attacks, after recent events where my sisters dog was attacked and killed by two dogs this needs to be changed. Numerous people have come forward having had their family pets attacked by the same two animals. Please support us in making sure a family doesn't go through the same heartache.
**editing to say I've signed. And shared. And still find it incredulous that dog on dog attacks are 'legal' (dogfights aren't are they?) They say dogs are treated in law as 'property' - well damage to any other property you own is an offence isn't it?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Signed and shared.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Have signed.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Still would work better if you linked to the right page and give a little info about what it is being asked for - which I've done for you here.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...cks-an-offence

**editing to say I've signed. And shared. And still find it incredulous that dog on dog attacks are 'legal' (dogfights aren't are they?) They say dogs are treated in law as 'property' - well damage to any other property you own is an offence isn't it?
Thank you Tang, as you may have already guessed I'm not very good with the computer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Signed.....
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Thank you Tang, as you may have already guessed I'm not very good with the computer.
You are most welcome. Just thought more might sign if they knew what it was asking for.

As for computers - if you were close enough to Cyprus you might spot one being hurled off a verandah here today!

Not only got the most boring (long) job on earth to do (due to some dolt they took on recently making monumental cockups) but due to weather conditions in Devon UK the blerdy connection keeps blipping and crashing closed too.

Fortunately my day started very well with another long sunny walk on a lovely nearby beach. (If I had the energy I'd go do that again instead of this garbage - mind you I don't get PAID to do that! It's done for love not money!)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Signed and forward to all my e-mail pals. I just hope it makes a difference, this is what I want with a passion!
Pookin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-02-2014, 12:51 PM
I believe there is precedence for prosecution in the case of dog on dog attacks. If I remember correctly the case came under an old dog act from the 18 or 19 hundreds and it could be brought before the court because the dog in question had attacked other dogs before.
I'm busy today so havn't got time to find the case, it is on the internet somewhere though so I'll try and find it out and post a link. Might be useful for the OP if the people in their area are having continuous problems with the same two dogs.

I'm pretty sure the case involved an Akita type maybe a pair, attacking a collie type.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »