Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Angel has lots, but the main ones are:

Maizee & Dizzee - two stunning staff bitches (owned by our own Staffmuttz who got me my girl through rescue )

Josse - border collie , same age and also totally crazy (owned by another friend)

Lady - a mad lurcher from round the corner (love meeting her as she really gets Angel running about as you can imagine)

Jack - gorgeous wee cross breed near local wood.

Hamish & Angus - two old boys, Lab and Golden Retriever, but they only good for wee greeting then they get fed up
Kiki42
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Sheena has many as well. But her favorites are:
Badger - Husky mix
Cliff - Goldenpoo
Camrin - Bearded Collie

Others:
Annie - Hound mix
Flora - Golden Retreiver
Sable - Collie mix
Chelsea - Chesapeake Bay Retriever
Chance and Blue - Collies
Shadow - German Shepherd
Johnson - Poodle mix
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2007, 01:26 PM
she has 3 sisters and 2 brother - also friends

2 of our dogs - whicha re her 'family'

and the dogs she meets on walks -

a lab, collie and terriers
stormin_tina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-05-2007, 01:36 PM
i don't trust my dogs to have friends as they sometimes grawl at some dogs but others they don't they pick out certain dogs they like so i just really stay away from other dogs now
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 02:54 PM
We have My mum's dogs Sadie who we see everyday.

Then we have Jade, who is a lab x rottie, who we see every weekday usually.

Then there is Perdy (dalmation) and Paddy (collie x), but they just moved away this week so we won't see them again.

Pringle the whippet, who alwasy gives them a good run.

The there is Jackson a bull terrier cross and Molly, a wee black mongrel, but their owners are afraid of Maddy and won't let their dogs make friends with her, but we still see them for 5 mins every day and have a little chat but onlead.

Then their is another Molly, a collie cross, and Ellie a golden retriever, but we only see them occasionally.

Othe occasional dogs we see are a springer, I can't remember it's name, and a BC, Bobby, and a wee JRT, I think Daisy is her name but we rarely see her. She will always put Maddy in her place though when she gets too rough playing!
john100
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Mine don't have doggy friends, but i do take them to a local town park once in a while. That way they realize how lucky they are living with me. No I'm joking, thats how i socialize my dogs. Visits to the park and let them have a free for all. My pup didn't like dogs or people for a start, so once or twice a week i would visit the park. Dog on lead warning people she wasn't friendly. She soon came out of her self but she still hasn't time for other people or dogs especially if theres a sent on the ground
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Asti loves all dogs, she's a bit nervous of big bouncy dogs though.

Her sister Milly comes to stay once a week to play with her. Her best friend is Lexi (another mini Schnauzer) but she lives quite far away so doesn't see her very often.
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Lexi too loves all dogs but she is a little wary to begin with usually spends the first meeting most of the time on her back
Her true friend though is Asti who she gets on wonderfully with her and who is so gentle with her...
Asti and Lexi...

dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 07:44 PM
we have friends with dogs, but with Katie being nerves with other dogs we have only ever been to our friends once when they were about 3 months they were both fine. Then a few weeks ago to another friends which have a collie which didnt want anything to do with Dori just wanted to chase Kate around and it really unnerved her, Dori is fine with ther dogs just wants to play, but Katie is ok as long as they leave her alone, but makes them want her even more
They are both fine a training, katie doesn't bark anymore, it was our last one on Sunday and we couldn't get there with the flooding
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 10:22 AM
none

as my too are not allowed.

accoding to a few on here
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »