Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kiki42
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-04-2007, 01:24 AM

Sheena's story

We adopted Sheena at the SPCA. They had found her wandering the streets, still lactating after having her puppies. I managed to convince my parents to get her, though they thought she was a little big. If anything I thought she was too small! But we got her and she has been the best dog ever. She is a registered therapy dog, and loves her "job." We took a shot at agility, but she didnt enjoy it that much. To end off, she is turning 8 this year and still going strong and is as healthy as anything. I am proud of her for making it through.
KirstenR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-04-2007, 04:02 AM
That's such a great story, go you for taking her into your life and making such a difference in hers!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-04-2007, 07:35 AM
That's a lovely story and well done you for choosing a 'rescue' dog. Most people go for the easy option. There are far too many dogs in shelters and far too few people willing to home them.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Well done you!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 01:17 PM
well done i admire anyone taking in a rescue not knowing there background but caring enough to take them any way well done sheena xx