Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Hi all back and done some shopping to.
Lovely house beautiful garden and not overlooked.
Bit estately and he did mention it isn't always this quiet. Like when neighbour has a bbq. So I am driving over later tonight to see how noisy it is and we may take a drive over Monday to see how noisy it is now schools have broken up.
Not sure if I am being over cautious. He mentioned and we know from the agent marketing the house he has had a lot of interest he could only fit two viewings in today due to work commitments and has more viewings tomorrow.
Thing is it will probably go to a bidding war and he doesn't know what him and his wife are doing yet only really considering an area so if they are slow it will not be good for us and we really need no chain so our buyers can get in quick now.
Just little niggly things Gorden thinks I'm reading to much into it about sometimes noisy guess you get that anywhere and they are not there much either working or away at the coast. Is that code for it is noisy so when not working they get away ? Am I over thinking ?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Lynn, Oh dear, you can only do your homework!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Yes Moyra and I think I am overthinking it. As our Michael said a bbq once a week in the summer is no deal breaker. He is right. Will drive over and check if it is noisy though and maybe check for loiterers. Monday see how noisy it is now schools have finished it may be fine and probably is. Just my brain going into overload.

The first couple may of already made an offer if not anyone who views tomorrow can do nothing till Monday. As said the chain might be a problem as they haven't actually decided where they are going yet Holbeach maybe.
We shall see. If quiet tonight no more noise than you would expect on hot summer evening and reasonably quiet Monday then we will put forward an offer.

Here's the link.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-55554483.html
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Awww, Lynn..the house is lovely, I really like the pond!! I wonder would the fish be staying?? Fingers crossed it isn't too noisy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 02:54 PM
You know all the crap I have been having with next door using my bin, well I have a massive skip today but apparently they were mouthing off in the garden that we have put stuff in their skip!! I have never done that..nor would I ever and why exactly would I when I have my own skip?? Apparently it's going to come back in my garden... well I tell you what, god help them if anything comes in my garden
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Oh no griff what absolute numpties.

I am sitting here wondering if I am doing the right thing checking out the neighborhood or wasting time. The house was lovely and nothing to do and the garden was amazing.
Doubt the fish would be staying some are huge years old. Reckon if they stayed there would have to be negotiations involved mind you if he gets nowhere with a pond who knows.
Possibly has a mate he has promised them to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Lynn, if it's not too far away, deffo go over for a little look and listen...a house is a massive commitment and if it's not too bad and just the odd BBQ then that's o.k but if there are screaming kids running all over, blaring music etc then you wouldn't want that regularly.
Yes..I agree, some of those fish look quite old.. going on size, nevermind, you can always start your own fish family lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Lynn is there a shop nearby that you could maybe go into on the pretext of buying something and say is it normally this quiet? bg!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 04:32 PM
That's a good idea Brenda. I think you need to check it out, Lynn, lovely place otherwise. Fingers crossed for you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Lynn if you are that worried is there a local police station if so pop in there and ask? and or a local shop as has been suggested.See if there is a village website? or [a social network] group? but take it with a pinch of salt one agrieved person is louder than 30 happy ones.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >