Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 08:33 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 8th July

Good morning everyone

Have looked at your link Lynn and the only one - going on pictures - I don't think is suitable is no. 4 as I don't this it will have the parking you need. The rest look nice but only looking round the area will you know. Keep us posted

Dipped in and out of the football last night. We did well lets hope we can keep up the good work done so far.

Another hot day here so having dead headed some flowers and swept the paths that is it for the day. The ground is like iron and cracking in a few places. We need some rain not a lot but a little over night would be nice.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Hope you and you four legged friends are all well and in fine fettle.

A nice collection of properties but none as good as your own Lynn.

Have a good day all stay cool and safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow. We were out with Dillon at 6.15 pleasantly warm by 7 and just over halfway home the temps picked up. Got in at 7.20 and it was already hot.
We will be leaving Dillon with two fans again today and curtains and blinds pulled to help keep the house cool.

Off in a bit to look at areas and any we like ring agent to book viewings possibly not today but hopefully and /or tomorrow and Tuesday.
Michael and Maca flat hunting today.

Will keep you posted if any are worth pursuing hope some are otherwise we re stuffed like a pair of kippers.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Morning Sue and all to come. I must admit I do feel guilty when I water a few plants that are in tubs and the tomatoes. The only thing that my hubby decided to grow this year and they aren't looking brilliant. Ah well another hot one so off to sit and read. Have a good day. Morning Moyra and Lynn. I think it is the humidity that is a problem as well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 09:22 AM
Morning all
My weekend of alone time is over...mum and dad are coming back! Room dead hot no air con or fan, room on a noisy road so back they come... good job I had no plans!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Morning out with Gert about 10 to 6 this morning on the way back by 7.30 it was already boiling hot.

Not much planned for today have a feeling it is g to be a scorcher; bit we had of washing is out on the line. Swept the path and popped the 3x hanging baskets into the paddling pool on the shady side of the garden (water with watering can then the moss soaks up the water too) my soil is rock solid as well. Parasol was up as soon as I got back with Gerty who is now fast asleep in the living room.

Glad the football went well surprised myself and watched the Russia v Croatia match as well.......glad that was not our match loking at the state of the fans.
SueAn almost duplicate day by the sounds of it. Enjoy yours
Moyra have a good day; how is your move coming on and hope the hat is not bothering you too much?
Lynn Are they looking to rent or buy? and good luck with the looking drive.
Brenda Yours sounds idylic and I may join you..............book and sitting.
Griff Thats sad - was it a bargain break its poor they feel the only option is to return home what does the hotel say?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Kazz, have no clue if it was a bargain break or not and they probably just checked out.. don't think there were any other rooms as they asked yesterday and you can't really blame the hotel for the weather
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Good afternoon all.

Nice, cooling breeze here so again a nice walk.

Day off from doing anything today - apart from the shopping which we did on the way home.

Gary had another fit yesterday so we're on 'watch' duty today. Bless him, he took off out of his flat yesterday so I had to go and retrieve him. Always a worry as he doesn't know what he's doing for a good hour after a fit. Shovelled him back home and then he more or less threw me out. Kept a close eye the rest of the day and he came round OK after a while
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Awww Chris, It must be such an awful worry for you...hope he is improved today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Chris does the weaher make his fits worse......my nephew who is 24 and has autisum, learnig difficulties and now it seems epilespy is having a fair few more sort of vacant episodes at the moment. Such a worry although you don;t seem to notice when you are lving it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >