Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaniiTaylor
New Member!
Female 

24-10-2012, 06:35 AM

Need help please

I have a 5 and half month staff who kept whining wanting too go out so i took them both out an they come back in an went back too bed an jess started whining again an she was sick 2 times she has been sick 3 times in a week could this be bad im worrying like mad she is eating an drinking water still her behaviour has not changed.
jade the sbt
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Take her to the vet!

Has she eaten anything she shouldn't have outside? Has she got all her vaccines? Is she up to date with worming treatment? What colour was her vomit?
DaniiTaylor
New Member!
Female 

24-10-2012, 07:13 AM
She has had all her injections and she is up to date woth worming and i am not sure she was only in the garden for less than 5 mins and it was like a brownie yellowish colour
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Sorry to hear about your dog, the whining would bother me, she's obviously got guts ache, and you need to take her to the vet today is my advice.

If she's been sick 3 times in a week, is this usually in the mornings as the colour of it sounds like it's bile from an empty stomach? Are her poops normal and regular?

I'd be inclined to go the scrambled egg route (made with water not milk) this morning, if she refuses it I'd be taking her to the vet, and if she's still whining then the vet is a real must.

Does she have something to eat such as a few biscuits before you put her to bed at night? If not, this could be your problem.

It could be a number of things, something irritating the stomach, a bug she's caught, something she's eaten that she shouldn't have, or the worst a blockage, but if she's poo'ing and acting normal, that one's way down the list for the moment.

Good luck and let us know how she's doing.
DaniiTaylor
New Member!
Female 

24-10-2012, 07:28 AM
She goes too the toilet regular an they look normal an she does have few biscuits before bed she has mixed food dry and wet an no she was sick the other night around 4-5ish ive kept an eye on her as she keeps trembling a little but she always has done we dont know whether she was treated right by her old owners as when we got her she couldnt wait too get out off there an thanks ive let my other half know about er as she is his puppy poor thing i hope she gets better soon she is sleeping atm.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Good luck, puppies can go downhill rapidly that's why it's important at this age to get them seen by a vet. I hope she's ok and let us know, all the best with her.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 07:32 AM
I work on the theory that if I have to ask, I have to ask the right person and in this case, that's her vet.

It really could be anything and you'll not know exactly what until she has seen the one person who can diagnose and treat her in person.

She's still very young and you never take chances with young dogs.

Hope she's soon on the mend x
DaniiTaylor
New Member!
Female 

24-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Thank you ive asked my other half an we will be taking her too the vet too be on the safe side thank you i will let you know how she goes.