Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Evening
I agree Lynn, say nothing. Must be awkward being stuck in the middle.
Good luck for Gordon tomorrow
NJ I'd like your cake jam or no jam
Managed to get Rosie out before we got wet.
Sue that sounds like the best kind of afternoon.
Grif, Norma my husband is just the same, will not go to the doctors at all, when he took ill last year it was only because I rang 111 who then got him an an appointment with a doctor who in turn sent him straight to hospital. Would have been sorted before with antibiotics. He's not learnt his lesson though
Glad you got the blood tests sorted griff, stupid trying to sell you stuff you didn't ask for.
TW glad you feel pain free after your sleep.
Hope you sleep better tonight Lossos
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Evening all - first things first - Good luck to Gorden with tomorrows interview. Would be really nice if things fell into place for you as regards his work.
Harvey - try a large glass of the good old "milk of amnesia" a good Glenlivet should do the trick. Might help the sleeping along nicely! lol ! No longer take the "cure" as you know but it used to help me immensely!
Griff - after the mood your dear papa was in yesterday, if I'd gone for his tablets he might just have got a really good laxative mixed up with his iron tablets. It is hard to take it out of people when you can't go more than 4 feet from the porcelain. Do hope Dex is coming along nicely.
June - glad you are feeling a bit more like now you have your pain killers. Perhaps if you got the elusive Nigel to paint the decking and last bit of fenc ing it might make things a bit easier for you. Don't want you backsliding now you are feeling a bit better.
My typing finger is a bit tired tonight as I've just finished an epistle to the Colonies. Which can be found on another thread in the Training section.
Do so hope that no-one takes my rantings to heart! lol !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Lynn, horrid situation for you to be in...I never ever meet my fellas parents or family and likewise he never gets to meet mine until I am 100% certain we are going to last for quite a while...I prefer it that way and when the kids were involved I refused to meet them for nearly a year...not because I didn't want to but because I don't think it is right to introduce kids to person after person....I would like them to grow up with the impression that commitment is the right thing (not saying your lad is going to have girlfriend after girlfriend) when his parents used to bring them down to visit when he was on the markets I used to vanish....wouldn't see him our call him, that was his time with the children, I used to buy them gifts etc but they were always given by him...I probably come across as very odd now but I didn't want the children to be in my life and me in theirs for it to last a few weeks and me be gone.....I would have been upset to lose them but more importantly I wouldn't want to upset them
Good luck for Gorden tomorrow... I have a feeling this year will be your year!!!
TW, excellent news that you have had some decent sleep
Harvey, hopefully it will be dry tonight and the dogs will let you sleep as well
Mandy...now no offence to the gents here but....men just won't be told and won't realise that perhaps we might be right
Fetched the cats medicine and deags medicine, took them both for a walk and only got a bit wet, was in agony going round, my trainer rubbed and I got a blister so I was walking even more bizarrely than normal lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Read your Epistle to The Colonies, LG, and as Norma has already commented, a very good informative post there.
I quite like painting, now the pain caused by said occupation is being pushed to wherever it goes, I will continue. I'm keeping it to an hour a day, so moving slowly but surely to the finale, when the plants are planted, and everything looks nice. Then I can (hopefully) spend the summer sat on my new turf relaxing.
Last few days have been not so good and I've struggled to get the Get Up And Go to walk the girls, its not their fault though and why should they not get out and about to meet people.
Today I was busy with my grooming rake with Zen when a guided walk appeared, Kesh immediately shot over to them, followed by Zen and Mabs, as normal I had to reassure people they didn't see them as being on the menu for lunch, once that was established there was much stroking and admiration of them, even Mabs is coming round to the idea of hobnobbing with strangers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Ahhhh lg, I am going to have to get my dictionary out again lol. I pulled my dad up on his mood in a phone call this afternoon... I informed him he had been "effin vile"... He said it was his work and had been in a bad mood all day , he was much better today...good thinking about the laxatives lol
TW, you have the right idea, a little at a time, hopefully you won't be too sore then
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Glad your Dad has come out of his slump Griff, hopefully the laxatives will have no reason to come out of the packet. He doesn't know what a close call he's just had! LOL !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2016, 10:21 PM
I will deffo reserve that treatment for next time lol...I am a bad tempered devil but I never take my mood out on anyone else.....well I try not too lol
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-05-2016, 10:44 PM
10% battery left so I'll say goodnight
Sleep well all you night owls
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Well it's goodnight from me as I'm a wee bit bushed this evening - hope tomorrow sees everyone happy and well - see you then. Bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Night all, I am nodding off too!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3