Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 07:30 AM

Morning. Dogsey daily thread. (Friday).

Here I am just.

On and off with the electric yesterday lots of phone calls to catch up with once I had a phone on and the mac is dying I think I just hope it holds out till Gorden gets back. Otherwise I have no real menas of communication with him till he hits London so I will have to worry did the fllght make it from Pavlodar to Almaty did it get from Almaty to Heathrow ?

One good bit of news is mums completion on the house went through fine yesterday so one to cross of my list.

I logged on briefly at 5am this morning to see Helena and Linda were worried about me. Thank you.

I will do my utmost to get on and off today to reply to you all but forgive me if I don't it really is hit and miss at the moment with the mac.

So I wish you all a a good day hope all who are feeling under the weather recover soon and any doglets who may be feeling under the weather too feel better soon.

Thinking of you and your son Chris and of Kyiro Bev and I saw Linda Loki has sore paws like Jimmi so I send them (((hugs))) also.
Stay safe Malka and Pereg.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Glad your ok Lynn and hope that mac holds out. What date is Gordon due back?
I'm off to the vets with Kyiro this morning to have his foot checked and yet another bandage change. Lily obviously has to accompany us to do the rounds of getting as much fuss as she can off everyone in the waiting room and in the vets room, she insists on leaning on the vets legs while the vet sees to Kyiro, while poor kyiro shakes and pants in fear.
This afternoon I am at the dentist for a 2nd appointment for a plate, so nothing painful thank goodness.
I didn't go into work yesterday because I felt so rough with my chest pains. Still not right today but really cannot afford to miss another day.
Hope things quiet for you Malka,
I also hope everyone affected by the floods and winds is ok, we seem to have got off lightly here yet again. A bit of wind and rain for a short while last night but now its calm and dry again.
Have a good day everyone.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone,

My favourite day today, two science periods with a good science teacher. Also two free periods, good fun.

Not much else planned. Got a weekend of flag duty at Fort George so I shall be taking warm stuff!

Have a good day, Malka hope you and Pereg are safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning Bev.
Good luck at the vets and the dentist.
I hope you are feeling better today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning Lorraine.
Sounds like an enjoyable day.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow

I reckon we were all worried about you Lynn and when I switched on my computer was so relieved to see that you had posted at the end of yesterday's thread. You must be on tenterhooks about the Mac holding on until Gorden comes home so fingers crossed it will hang on until then. Good news about the completion on your mums house - that is one less thing to worry about now. (((hugs)))

Extremely noisy night here but thankfully it was not the nasties - just almost non-stop grumbling of thunder then flash, crash of the storm coming overhead, then grumbling of thunder again and the sound of rain hammering on the trissim. Very dark and at coming up to 10am I will have to keep lights on all day as even though my windows are all open the trissim are 3/4 shut so the rain does not come in. All my emergency lights are plugged in in case of the power going off, with torches on almost all available surfaces, including one in my pocket!

Hope everything goes OK for you Lynn and for everyone - must check the news regarding the flooding now.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Morning Lynn,Morning all

I hope the Mac holds out for you,nothing worse than no contact and hope your power has settled now.

The weather here this morning is calm compared to yesterday and today is looking ok.
Meg isn't well this morning and has been sick a few times so I need to wash all her bedding because it stinks!

Chris hope your son continues to make progress,

Malka hope you & Pereg are safe and well and the ceasefire is holding.

Have a good day all x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Morning Lynn, Lorraine, Bev, grandma, Sal and everyone

First thing I did this morning was to check that you were around in last night's thread, I got really worried about you with that electric Lynn, I had visions of you and Dillon sitting in the dark with no puter and no phone last night, but then of course Michael is still with you isn't he, so that made me feel better about it. I know they left you a generator, but then I thought maybe you couldn't fill it up (petrol or summat) in that awful weather. Anyhoo, glad you're kind of sorted, and you've now had your 3 then, what with the puter, the car and then the electric! Funny how it really does go in 3's isn't it! Well, NOT!

Well, what a night, that wiiiiiiind I thought my big bedroom window was gonna come in so I moved to the other side of my bed just in case. This morning is very still and dry out there, and Dave is giving me a day off from dog walking, as he's taking Zena out, and I'm going to put her overalls on for the first time if I can get them on of course, I don't even know if they fit properly yet coz she got too hyper last time I tried

I hope you all stayed safe in that awful weather and haven't been flooded out. Still thinking of you Chris and hoping your son is still making good improvement. Hoping little Jimmi and Loki managed to sleep with their lampshades on and hope Kyiro's foot is better, so that's 3 dogs with sorely paws June, I did love the way Cariad stared at you when you were giving her babies a night time stroke, just to tell you it was time for bed and to leave them alone lol, she really is a first class mum isn't she

Enjoy your day everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Morning all

Good to see you are okay Lynn, but sorry you are having Mac problems.

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough Madmare - hugs.

Just going about our morning routine - all the porridge has been eaten so we are on track.

Will look in later.
xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Morning Lynn and all who follow

I reckon we were all worried about you Lynn and when I switched on my computer was so relieved to see that you had posted at the end of yesterday's thread. You must be on tenterhooks about the Mac holding on until Gorden comes home so fingers crossed it will hang on until then. Good news about the completion on your mums house - that is one less thing to worry about now. (((hugs)))

Extremely noisy night here but thankfully it was not the nasties - just almost non-stop grumbling of thunder then flash, crash of the storm coming overhead, then grumbling of thunder again and the sound of rain hammering on the trissim. Very dark and at coming up to 10am I will have to keep lights on all day as even though my windows are all open the trissim are 3/4 shut so the rain does not come in. All my emergency lights are plugged in in case of the power going off, with torches on almost all available surfaces, including one in my pocket!

Hope everything goes OK for you Lynn and for everyone - must check the news regarding the flooding now.
Morning Malka thank you too for worrying about me.
You and poor Pereg must be pretty sleep deprived now.
I do peace reigns for you soon.
Keep safe both of you.

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Lynn,Morning all

I hope the Mac holds out for you,nothing worse than no contact and hope your power has settled now.

The weather here this morning is calm compared to yesterday and today is looking ok.
Meg isn't well this morning and has been sick a few times so I need to wash all her bedding because it stinks!

Chris hope your son continues to make progress,

Malka hope you & Pereg are safe and well and the ceasefire is holding.

Have a good day all x
Morning Sal how is the floodng your end did Lizzie get home ok ?
It was really windy here last night frightening I haven't heard it that strong for a very long time.

I hope the weather stays calmer for you today it is wet avian here. Oh joy but at least we don't have flooding so I should count myself lucky on that score.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »