Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
The OHs family puppy was kind of fed part raw.. they use a kibble and mix in raw mince (although I've read this isnt ideal as they digest at different rates?)

Personally I think most people change the food pretty soon after getting the pup anyway. I fed Kestral for a week or so on what the breeder had her on, before making my own choices.
But seeing as you are a keen raw feeder theres nothing wrong with feeding the pups on it and promoting it as a good way of feeding, and offering suggested high quality kibbles or wet foods as back ups? I think the main thing is getting prospective owners to have a reasonable understanding of what to look for in a food.. that way when they come to change, they at least know what sort of thing to be looking for

How are they all doing?
they are doing great cheers keeping me up i set my alarm every two hours to check on them, but they wake me up in between then because when they squeak (we have an extra noisy one too!) i wake up and dive over to check they are ok so im not sleeping great, and then im up at 7 to sort them out, feed daph and sort out the boys too
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3