View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 11:38 AM
When I'm at the computer and Luna wants attention, she comes and push my arm up with her nose, so she can put her head on my lap. Then she stands there looking up at me with pleading eyes with her tail and backsite wiggling

And if it doesnt work.. she'll sit there and suddenly a giant "WOOF" comes
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 11:40 AM
These are very funny
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Danny's list of subtlties is endless:

Wake up mum!!! = start licking my eyelids, if they don't open he will try to remove my eyelashes with his teeth

Need to pee mum!!! = trot back and forth to the door, jumping up and rapping the handle with his paws.

I want to play mum!!! = whacked around the shins, head, arms with rope toy - has blackened my eye twice and burst my lip countless times

I want cuddles mum!!! = dive onto my lap, no matter what may already be there (usually a lap top) and refuse to budge until copious amounts of stroking and cuddles are lavished on him.

Who says I've got a demanding dog??
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by minky
Wake up mum!!! = start licking my eyelids, if they don't open he will try to remove my eyelashes with his teeth
Oh yeah Ziggy is quite good at that too he wakes up instantly and expects me to to the same, whereas Archie mumbles and grumbles for aaaaages before getting out of bed and even then it's just to go for a quick pee and then he dives back in bed!
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Sitting here now, If I stop stroking Jake's ears and scratching his head, hew either sticks his nose under my arm, or whacks me with his paw!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 01:35 PM
I get the paw on the arm, followed by claws if you don't pay attention, then the cold wet nose on your leg. Can relate to the licking of the eyelids too and half battered to death with a toy
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 01:49 PM
oh another one that I forgot to mention

if I am sitting on the sofa and choose to ignore him, he'll climb over my shoulders and onto the arm of the chair. If I still ignore him he'll smack me in the face with a "hi 5" paw!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Misty will rest her head in your lap giving you her sad lil puppy dog look till you fuss her and Angel eather tries standing on you or just scratches at your arms with his paws. Can't say they tend to do anything interesting to get attention.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 03:10 PM
well in bed its pawing at the blankets = wants to get in and cuddle
pee= sits by back door silently
sofa = just launches herself on you and squeezes in next to you!
computer = farts or grabs a toy

if we are mooching about she generally just starts chasing her tail and doing her SAS doggy routine! and constantly grunting!

Alex
xx
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Tara pinches Mollies toys, and Mollie is such a sap won't take them off her, So Tara gets attention by me taking the toy and giving her another one, Mollie thinks good mum has my toy must be time to play, Gypsy paws at me...
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >