View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Well, my xray rsults aren't back...nor are my dads, we both had them done on 10 march, apparently according to the hospital computer system they are awaiting an approved report.
TW, i think you are right, you can't keep doing GA i hope it is just a bit of inflammation and settles, Dex is now 19 and sleeps most of the day away, he is happy enough but has given me a scare a few times, i have to give him medicine at night and i always call his name before touching him as i don't want to scare him...it is getting more difficult to wake him so he must be going deaf, he is eating and still boss of the dogs and house so we will plod on but we do have to think would we put him through anything if it was discovered
Sue...bet this weather is a stark contrast to what you have had?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Rain stopped at long last and girls been out for a walk and had a play. I so F.....g wish people would stop putting food out for foxes, a) its sopping wet and spread all over and b) Zen has just rolled and really ground her head in a load of fox poo, which wouldn't be there if people didn't leave what seems to be the Sunday dinner leftovers out for them
Having a butty and mug of tea, then shower and off out for LPG and got a couple of things to get from Bolton. Cariad outside with the others for a while, I've cleared up a load of muddy sheets from the carpets and Cariad's bed and they're waiting for the washer to start. Will hoover up and then she can come back in and settle down like the Diva she wants to be
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Ewwwww Fox poo, deagans favourite, usually when i have to go put somewhere and i am pushed for time Lol, kota much prefers dog/cat mess as it's more squishy and gets smooshed into her harness and fur brilliantly Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Must be that time of year. Just cleaned up some hedgehog poo. I love the widlife in the garden but wish they would deposit it elsewhere. Have good rest of day peeps. Off to watch As time goes by. Yep it sure does.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Its a definite lump, Griff. All on its own, so not a by product of the op. Sun is out here and warm breeze, Cariad is still out and not wanting to come back in as yet. Bought them a babble ball to play with, Cariad and Lona used to love theirs, and saw they had them in Wilco for half the price online.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 03:48 PM
OMG, we have the babble balls here...we have the yellow ones, i luckily remembered to keep the tabs so i can shut them up and put them back in the cupboard, deagan was scared to begin with but i got them out a few weeks back and she is bold as anything with it
Awww, i do hope the lump amounts to nothing but i bet cariad is loving being a sofa lounging princess...does she dictate what you watch though? lol
Brenda, is hedgehog poo like a think black thing? there is some of that up our field but wasn't sure what it belonged to
Just washed my hair, it is now covering the top of my ears but omg is it thick!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Strangely enough she won't sofa surf at all. Put an old sheet on the big couch (where Lona reclined) and she eventually let me persuade her to get on, next minute she was off and lay at my feet. Mind you I rub her tummy with my feet, and she gets quite huffy if I stop for important stuff like the loo for instance
Wonder when the X rays will be back complete with running commentary
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Griff yep black and stinky. Mind you I can always smell when a fox has been around. Different smell to hedgehog. They both though make a racket when having rumpy pumpy. used to wind my other collie up in the early hours of the morning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 04:26 PM
i knew foxes were noisy but i have never heard a hedgehog at it Lol...what a sheltered life i have had Lol
TW, how dare you stop rubbing her tummy for something like the loo...deary me!!!
Hahaha, i just want to know what the damn lump is and what can be done about it...if anything, don't want surgery and i wouldn't be allowed it anyway (only life saving stuff according to Dr D and he is the gaffer!)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Oh Gawd, more lumps Maybe the trial Timba's going on. Its injected into the tumour apparantly, only draw back is that its only horses and dogs, but it has worked on people in other countries. This bone cancer tumour is what its working on, but not other types.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >