Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 06:29 AM

Dogsey daily Saturday 25 February 2017

Morning all. Sounds as if the Mem will bump LG off first then.
Hope you all have a great day. Garden looks good after my efforts mowing the grass. Lots of birds taking advantage of Tyto's fur. They seem to like the new bird box. It's in the shape of a caravan. bfn
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Good morning everyone,

Hope all is well with you. June, hope you had a quiet night last night and the girls were good.

Lynn, hope the injections are beginning to take effect for poor Dillon.

Griff, I hope you are feeling much better now.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Good morning Brenda, Mouyra and all who follow

Pleased you have managed to mow your lawn Brenda I did mine on Wednesday. We have a nest box which since we replaced the old one has not been used

Hope everyone, tow and four legged, are feeling better or jeeping ell.

Cold and windy out there. Might try a bit more gardening. Son's flat to be finished today and we move him back in tomorrow.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Went to the AGM of my training club last night. Brought Mabs in and settled her in the kitchen and as far as I could tell everything was OK.
Lovely to know LG is still with us and The Mem will make sure we know if he ends up in the Co op.
My grass is still a mudpatch with some fresh tufts sprouting here and there. Bought another Camelia yesterday for son to have, not seen him for a while. Maybe this prospective job will send him on appointments nearby.
Another Duvet Day here as very heavy rain yet again. If we get an hour of dry weather I'll get everyone out for a walk round. Everywhere is just a bog and very slippy
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Same this end - took Ben for a walk along the bridleway in the village and it wasn't too bad ... and to my delight Doris had come up trumps and delivered me a load of dead ash, so after i had delivered Ben back home i went back with Mr Squeaky - my trusty shocking pink wheelbarrow! - and filled him up. I shall go back up there again today and get more and then have a massive sawing session! Its a long way to push mr Squeaky but jolly good exercise for my new hip!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 11:31 AM
I was intrigued until I realised that ash meant a tree. Don't over do it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 12:06 PM
So Storm Doris did you a favour then Nikki? Mind how you go on that hip.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I was intrigued until I realised that ash meant a tree. Don't over do it.
Ha ha!! I must remember that few people are as mad as me!! I cannot resist free wood, provided by nature. Thanx to my woodsmanship, we have only had to buy one load of logs this year and some coal and still have loads left, although the year is still young. I am just about to take Mr Squeaky back to get some more before it chucks it down.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
So Storm Doris did you a favour then Nikki? Mind how you go on that hip.
There's fallen wood everywhere Moyra! Poor Mike has a heart attack when I suddenly screech "Stop!"

The hip is great, it is my knees now which need replacing but I'm putting those operations off for as long as possible to ensure they see me out and I don't have to have them redone.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2017, 02:21 PM
It was one of our silver birch trees that fell over into our neighbours - strangely in the opposite direction that DD (damn Doris) was blowing. We've just got back indoors from clearing it. Mercifully it only took our fence down and avoided his 5 sheds!! It's all chopped up now for his wood burner. Too far to lug back to our wood pile and garden is secure again for both our dogs.
Feel shattered now.
Hope everyone else's afternoon is peaceful!