Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 21st May

Good morning everyone, I hope you and your four legged friends are all in good fettle.

Amber already walked and shared some of her treats with three little yorkies we often meet on the walk. The littlest one of which is more or less blind bless her but she could smell the little beef sausage treats.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Morning all.

Lovely day here and off to work we go hi ho hi ho
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 09:25 AM
Morning, house tidied, pets fed..me fed and hair &make up done.
Moyra, is it today you have your extractions??
Hope you manage to get lunch outside in the sunshine Kazz...is that an option where you work??
Mum and dad are coming back from At Ives today, they thought they would be here when I went to the hospital but they won't be now... that's o.k, I am happy leaving the poochies for a few hours
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Good luck at the hospital Griff. It is tomorrow I have my first extractions and then again on Thursday. Got a call from the hospital this morning I am to attend re my anaemia on Tuesday 29th May, not looking forward to it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Awwww Moyra, it's best to find out if/how you are losing blood though, if they can find the cause and treat you might not need to tablets for too long.Make sure you tell the dentist you are aneamic as you can sometimes have problems clotting (you probs know that anyway!)
Thanks, should be nice and quick, ENT today, hopefully get to see the same chap as last time, he was soooo kind and nice, didn't just speak at me but to me....mum and dad are well on their way and have stopped at the services for a quick loo break...hopefully they will be back quite soon after i leave
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Good afternoon all.

Still a bit chilly here, but nice and sunny just the same.

Hubby is so much better today. He finally slept last night and the wheezing eased off. I always think sleep is a great healer. He came with us this morning so the worst is over and we can relax again for a while.

Good luck with dentists and doctors. Hope all the news is good news.

Rosie, bless her is such a good girl. While hubby has been ill, she has left him alone. Today, of course, it's make-up time - "come on dad, play, play, play". She really knows how to wrap him around her little paws
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Oh bless little Rosie what a good girl. Glad hubby is so much better today
Chris, just hope you do not gone down with the dreaded lurgy. Must get Amber out for her afternoon walk. Catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Evening everyone.
Not long in from a very long day out. Our ticket to the Globe theatre tour expires Friday and Michael and Maca work so hard for their money that we knew we had to use it as we did the afternoon tea at the swann inn next door in August last year.
Tour was good as was exhibition both not much longer than an hour but it's the travelling that takes the time. So Dillon was left for about 9 hours but we made it back in time for tea. i know Beth or paul will always pop in if needed but of we're back for tea time I prefer to let him be.
He had a nice long walk early this morning and did his business so we knew he would be ok. Stresses us out though.
Next thing is we have the tickets is an open air concert courtesy of Mark and Lauren next month evening and in Thetford forest so not such a long day.

Moyra good luck for the tooth extractions Lauren is having a wisdom tooth out Wednesday.
griff hope ll went went today.
Hope all was good at work Kazz.
Chris good to hear son and husband on the mend are you to ?

Harvey you will like this (not). Stopped at Mcdonalds as we were hungry when we got to Liverpool Street well it's all done on touch screens in the eatery then you get a number after placing the order at the screen and paying for it then you queue up wait for your number and off you go. Only seating outside to and no toilets.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Glad you had a good day out Lynn.

I have just had a call from a consultant at the hospital, next Tuesday's appointment is cancelled as he thought he could do the consultation over the phone and save time. So instead I am now to wait for a new date and time for the top and bottom camera jobs which could be next week anyway. They will send me some bowel clearance stuff via the post and that will be before the appointment. He said Steve will have to fetch me home as I will not be able to drive as I shall be sedated and he will need to be at home with me for the night which goes without saying anyway. Not at all looking forward to this. Oh well just have to wait and see what happens, in the meantime I am not a happy bunny!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2018, 05:31 PM
Awwww Moyra hugs.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >