Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2011, 01:48 PM

Nikita Siberian Husky 11 months..

Hello, my name is Nikita. I’m an eleven month old female Siberian Husky. I arrived at The Mayhew because my owners decided they no longer wanted me. I am a very active and friendly girl and I get along well with everyone I meet. I am toilet trained and I know all the usual commands which I respond well to. I get on well with other dogs I meet out and about although I can be a little bossy and quick to tell them off. I am a very playful dog and I love to play with my toys. I also love my food but I can be a bit snappy if you disturb me while I’m eating or try to take food away from me. I am very intelligent and I enjoy learning new things. I’m also very affectionate.
I am now looking for a forever home with an active person or family who have owned dogs before and have researched my breed type. I would happily live with sensible children from sixteen years of age and upwards who will be consistent with my training and I could also share my new home with a male dog providing we’re the right match. It is not yet known how long I cope being left on my own for so I will need a home where there is somebody around for most of the day. My new owners will be expected to continue my training, take me to training classes and provide me with a minimum of one hour of off lead exercise every day. If you’re interested in adopting me you will need to be fully prepared for the hard work and long-term commitment involved in caring for a dog, you will be taking on a fourteen year commitment, which must not be taken lightly.

I hope to see you soon
Nikita
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2011, 01:50 PM
At the mayhew rescue north west london
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2011, 01:50 PM
WOW!!! She's stunning!!! I don't think she'll be waiting too long!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2011, 01:52 PM
WTF is it with people buying huskies and then dumping them a the moment?!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Not forgeting the akitas ,,
sooo many ..
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Its because they are cute as puppies and fashionable but are not an easy breed to own, BYB are cashing in and dont care where the pups go

This part of the ad worries me: 'provide me with a minimum of one hour of off lead exercise' bit misleading to potential new owners really given she is a Sibe . .
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2011, 02:07 PM
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Bless her. She looks incredibly food motivated and a very sweet girly
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male