View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Hello H - you were typing as I was methinks. No grandsproglet today, but over the Christmas holidays he is going to be here quite a lot.

Corrie is becoming annoying because the comic characters are no longer allowed to be funny because of the storylines. Eileen for example. Norris never gets a look in, and generally it is all angst and gloom. I find myself feeling sorry for both Carla and David Yes, Kevin will probably just reappear in the garage and carry on as if he had never been missing, and it would be rather nice if the same thing happens with Ken........after all, another one, Jim Davidson, has just been declared innocent of all allegations.

It's not going to lighten up any time soon though is it What with Hayley etc. etc.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi old bean, oh that's a bit worrying about HL isn't it, but as you've heard nothing since, surely everything is ok, let's hope so anyway, but you can always ring them back and see if they've both left now maybe?

No, it's not an M&S one, it's a Mr. S one (in the sale, shhhhhh ). I'm sure he'll love the flashing lights and sirens cos he's a boy and they like anything noisy don't they

I really must get my backside off this hard old chair, it's killing my a*se!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Evening Lorraine.
Love the puppy pic June. Still being positive.
Evening Sally hopefully OH has arrived safely I am sure you would of had another phone call if he hadn't now arrived.
I hope the computer person doesn't have to be put off.
I hope the fire engine has gone off now Helena.

Dillon has been a real cuddle bug today and at one point he decided to leap on me he was on the sofa too it was quite funny he then put his front paws on my shoulders for big bear hug and decided to do a man cough right in my face just like he might have had something stuck in his throat.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Yeah its nothing to do with the puppies really, I had it all planned and of course there were a couple of major hiccups like finding out I was unexpectedly penniless etc. Then Mabs coming into season 2 months earlier than she should have done, then actually ovulating 10 days earlier than any of my others have done, then giving birth nearly a week early, this girl is jet propelled I think!!!
But with a lot of borrowing from wonderful people I got there, Mabs had excellent health test results, I had a textbook mating off them both, I have beautiful babies, everything went great, till the weakest link (outside agency so to speak) has snapped causing the whole kit and caboodle to collapse and lie around untidily, just goes to show, however much you plan, you can't plan for others!!!! If you're organised and know what direction you're heading in and you've got a list etc. its an amazing experience, spent a while in the kitchen just then, having cuddles from them, they've stopped playing, had fish for tea, and are now giving it zeds, but not too sleepy to come galumping over to me for loves and swings. THAT makes it all worthwhile.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 07:21 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the puppy fix is gorgeous today!!

VERY sad saying goodbye to my friend, I hate goodbyes and always seem to be doing it!! I am so glad and grateful to have had her friendship for the last 5 years, and I know we will stay BF friends and keep in touch, and who knows, one day we will probably see each other again!!! I feel sad for the doglets though, never to see each other again breaks my heart - so silly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Awwwww DD when I met my friend for lunch before moving here when we said goodbye in the car park we were both crying. I have seen her since and we will get the chance to meet up occasionally but it is sad and not silly at all to feel that way.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 07:47 PM
DD, I know just what you mean because I had to say goodbye to my bestest friend when she returned to Cyprus after a disastrous relationship. It's a horrible feeling, but hey you never know........after over 10 years, I am finally getting to see her again in the New Year So I am sure that it will be the same for you one day.

TW, relying on other people is the pits - the older one gets, the more it seems to be true. Huge cuddles, and here's to a much more settled new year for you.

H, he will adore that fire engine! Boys are such noisy creatures on the whole aren't they, and anything that adds to the racket is welcomed with glee.

Lynn, I am seeing the friend with the two Bears tomorrow so will have some news on training tips with luck.

I have heard nothing further re his lordship's arrival in Cheltenham, so assume that all is well
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

Thanks Lynne for the link ... I've saved it as it looks really interesting and we have a shop about 2 miles from us who are in on the scheme.
That Collect Plus seems to be brilliant. I paid the postage online £5.29 for parcels up to 10kg weight. Its a bit dearer if you send the parcel to the house rather than a local shop. I dropped off the parcel at 1.15 & literally 2 minutes later I had a text off my daughter saying she had had a text to tell her that a parcel was on the way to her. She will get another text when it arrives in the local shop & Ive got a tracking number for it as well. I think my days of relying on Royal Mail are over

Aww June you do sound down again. I hope you manage to do that job tomorrow. It will make life so much easier for you.
Helena On about squeaky toys - a couple of years ago I sent for 6 squeaky latex balls as Taff loved them. The postman who delivered them said "What the H*ll have you got in here????? Its been driving me mad all the way round. Every time I put my hand in the bag this thing makes a din"
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Praying for 3 wishes
First one I'd give to Tina White so she could sort out her PP
Second I'd give to MALKA,so she could have a huge roll top bath full of bubbles
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post