Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2006, 09:28 AM

rottweiler bitch (spayed)

i need to find a new home for bess,i have tried and tried with her but its getting a bit much now,she hates hector,after 10 mths youd think she would have settled with him,but no,she is great with entire males,good house dog,slightly overweight,she has started intimidating freddie as well,she would be better as an only dog or with 1 entire male,definately no pups she hates them,she is obedient great off the lead,craves attention,dont know her history as she was 1 i took in,been a puppy machine,starved etc,i dont want money thats not why i take them,just a kind loving home,i would love to keep her but i cant keep them all, hector is getting an old man hes seven in may,its not fair him being bullied like this,all the fosters love him,hes so gentle they latch on to him,but not this madame,if anyone can help,i dont want her going in kennels
spot
Dogsey Veteran

13-03-2006, 10:06 AM
You could try asking the breed rescue to help out.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 10:06 AM
sorry cant help you, but wish you the best of luck in finding her a home
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2006, 10:18 PM
sorry disregard this thread,cant do it,my friends dad wanted her,came to the crunch and i couldnt,to dam soft,but i have been firmer ith her the past few days,lets see how that goes,its very hard because you move sudden and she cowers,been beaten,then in the next breath she is a cow,but not gonna be fooled stay tuff,any way the fat grumpy sod is staying with this fat grumpy sod
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 10:43 PM
sez ur a gem u are
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Sez... are you saying that she's staying with you then? (you know you are really )
micki
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-03-2006, 11:22 PM
keep it up sez lol
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2006, 10:18 AM
gem! im sure the word your looking for is nutter or idiot or push over lol,best is the home where henry came from were going to ring me,they had a badly beaten boxer or american bulldog x?,didnt see it so dont know,its gone to a home on trial,thank god ,i need to recruit some of my friends to foster,i need to win the lottey,buy a small holding then id have space to foster more,to be rehomed of course ,
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2006, 10:27 AM
your doing a grand job Sez. Its so sad there are so many dogs out there in need of help. I think you have your hands full with your lot as it is
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-03-2006, 11:41 AM
Saz....... I am realy glad you have decided to hold on to her,,,,,,,,,,but this is not ment to put a damper on you.............but dont let your emotions over ride what is best for Bess..................just a little story, (in no way am I compering you to this idiot) but I kmow a chap, who had a young dog, I helped hin find him(for my sins) , fab dog, and the chap had owned the breed before.......... to cut a long story short, he could not cope with the dog, came round asked me tofind him a good home, which I did, friends of mine, who could have given the dog a lovely happy life , with plenty of outdoor exersice...........but afte a few visits, and the day they went to pick the dog up.............the chap changed his mind, said he felt a failure, and thought he should try again............. 2 wks later the dog got onto the road was run over, has had a long and very expensive recovery,...............but now lives his life locked up in a vey small room , because the chap has completely lost control , and says " the dog has it in for me"! the last I heard , he wants to have the dog PTS........

What I am trying to say is, dont let emotions overide all else, if you have found a really good home for Bess , it may be the best thing for her.............hopefully you can resolve the situation,and they will all settle together, but some dogs are meant to be an only dog!

I really feel for you ,not an easy decision to ever have to think about, good luck
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >