Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2010, 01:08 PM

OMG Doberdoodle

Jeez This person seems to believe this silly cross maybe accepted by the KC lol £850 cheap as well !!!!!! Jeez Big advert and note no healthtests etc but checked by Vet lol

ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE & STUNNING! The 1st DOBERDOODLE PURE CHOCOLATE F1 In G.B! This superb puppy is a pure bred F1 with 5 generation full pedigree on both Dam & Sire. She is totally the most wonderful shade of pure chocolate, with no white on her whatsoever. She will be an extremely tall dog,(expect to be approx 28" + at shoulder when fully grown) and has a wonderful wavy coat which will not shed hair.Raised in a family home environment, used to other dogs & children.Regularly wormed & will go to new home with free puppy pack,advice sheet & puppy food. 1st vaccination and vet health checked + six weeks free puppy insurance.Full parentage pedigree of both parents . She will make a wonderful,friendly and loyal member of any family as both of her parents have wonderful, fun loving temperaments.Full parentage pedigree of both parents (Doberdoodle breed not KC recognised in UK yet). More pictures available upon request. Deposit secures - only this one puppy available and although suitable to breed in F1 breeding programme would prefer pet home for her.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 01:10 PM
ohh jeez, and stating she could go to a breeding home. The person that write that advert has written it well to fool the public.!
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Yip and its going to be non shedding lol
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 01:26 PM
F1, doesn't that mean it's just a Poodle bred with a Doberman? Cleverly worded so they think it's an amazing new breed, when in reality if they bred it, they'd get a whole load of mixed dogs, none guaranteed to get this amazing non-shedding coat that seems to be the selling point of all the doodles
Borderpower
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2010, 08:05 AM
So sad.....................
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2010, 09:57 AM
what next i wonder was laughing at the part that says breed not kc recognised YET! when will these people learn that puting a stupid name on a cross doesnt meen they can sell them at such a ridic price
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 10:09 AM
How ridiculous!! A doberdoodle!! I've heard it all now!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Loving the name though!

rune
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Can someone tell me what F1 is?? The only F1 I know of is Formula 1 racing!!

If it is the first one to be bred from, how can they guarantee the coat is non-shedding? I can see how easily someone could be duped into thinking this is a 'proper' breed

Not recognized in the KC yet - or ever I should think!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 02:17 PM
F1 means a first cross... so both parents were purebred. the term was used in labradoodle breeding, when they were actually trying to make a breed in Australia... now it seems to be widely used, by everyone trying to make a buck.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >