Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Afternoon all
Been back to Alfreton Home Bargains with my mum in law to take back a window washer thing as it had no charger , we also went to B&M and Lauryn had asked me to get some more porridge and it was a bargain in there, £2.45 for 18 sachets
I put my washing out this morning and that was all dry, it's been cloudy but dry all day here.
Griff hope your day is going ok & you don't feel to ill
Lynn I'm like that too soft but I'm with the others, you've nothing to feel guilty about, someone else wouldn't be so forgiving. Hugs
Thanks Sue, I know it's going to be hard work but as you say be worth it in the end I'm with you when it comes to the dentist
Brenda hope the tinnitus isn't too bad today
TW hope you got your painting done but hope your back is ok.
Moyra hope the email got fixed
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Who remembers what this stuff is called ?

Not long now for this time of year
Don't want to remember.... yet anyway
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Who remembers what this stuff is called ?
Frozen precipitation?
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Yes Griff it's almost like this mower needs a primer. The same make (Hyundai) push along strimmer has one & doesn't muck about starting. I tried to start the mower with the key (electric start) no joy and had to resort to the pull start which I don't want to make a habit of at my age and delicate condition lol. The mower has new fuel new spark plug kept under cover so it does annoy me when it doesn't behave!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Got the painting done, apart from the bottom edging. That is because it only started raining didn't it. Very very annoying as it definitely said it would rain early evening. Anyhow the insides of the stable doors are done and the bottom half of the end is done and some of the edging, but thats when the rain started. Hoping I managed to keep it out of the rain, but tomorrow is heavy rain all day so probably have to do it all over again.
Glad you're OK Griff, tablets taken for another week.
Better go and do girls teas I suppose, fed up with the almost constant rain, even when forecast not to, it still rains
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2017, 05:59 PM
I hope lawnmowers got started and did their job.
Funny griff mentioning the weather and tinnitus I was thinking the same.
Typical isn't it June sounds like you got a good deal one though.
Mandy the porridge sounds a bargain.

I have decided to not feel guilty anymore. One good thing about it getting dark around 7.30 7.45 is I draw the curtains and the van has never been on the drive before 8pm. In the mornings I never draw the curtains before 8am so as far as i know they are sill parking it on the drive.
If they mention they are leaving it out I shall say oh really thank you. With all fingers crossed.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Hello people I ma home been to Barcelona with my niece on a city trip. fantastic. Really really enjoyed it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Griff you are probably right. Only problem is there is nothing that can be done for it. Stress also doesn't help. Oh well hope you are feeling ok this evening. Bring on the snow, love it but not until after my break in Inverness. Three weeks to go. Yeh.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 10:17 PM
I watched Doc Martin, so glad that's back.
Nearly holiday time then Brenda
Can't remember if I said but I got a pumpkin spice candle from Homebargains last Saturday £2.99 and it smells gorgeous .
Kazz glad you had a great time
Lynn fab, glad you not feeling guilty, no need too
TW glad your painting got done, it started raining here an hour ago. It's give it out to be rubbish here tomorrow, rain all day
Off to be bed now, night all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Hi Kazz, glad to hear you had a nice break. Barcelona has a beach doesn't it so hope you got a bit of sun when you were there, only colour available over here is rust
I was glad to see Doc Martin back as well, Mandy. There's not much on at the moment that I want to watch really, enjoyed it tonight, felt sorry for PC Penrose though
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2