Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 20th September

Good morning everyone

Hope you computer problems are now sorted Moyra.

At least your mum had enough notice to be able to rebook Griff. Its disgusting they should a least give her the difference in rice after all it is their fault

Nice house Lynn but I would worry about the size of the second bedroom. I know it is only you two most of the time but you would have difficulty getting a full size bed and any furniture in it.

You seem to be in for a lot of work to get back to full fitness Mandy but it will be worth it in the end. Hugs

Dull here this morning but have taken the chance to hang the washing out. Mowed the lawn, took down the beans and dug over that patch yesterday so I think a day off today. We might go out to a National Trust place for the morning. Dentist for me went well, nothing wrong but Barry has to have 3 fillings. Still he doesn't mind the dentist - I have a mortal dread of them

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Who remembers what this stuff is called ?

Not long now for this time of year
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Morning Sue, Barry and all who follow.
You were busy yesterday Sue think you deserve a treat out.
I remember it Barry but try to forget about it.

Sue good point I doubt we will even get a viewing as I daresay by the time we have sold it will be long gone. We are going to check out the area though and surrounding areas. This time because we live close by we can be a step ahead and know if the area is a nice one so worth checking out properties when it's time.

Today I have to get the house sorted not much needs doing tidy out the front sweep the path tidy the window ledge that kind of thing. No point trying to do anything with the garden it's wet. All for the viewings tomorrow.
Gorden home tonight.
Van left on the road again overnight. Feeling somewhat guilty can't win really if only people would think of others none of this would be happening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Bit grey here this morning no rain and that's a bonus
If its a decent afternoon I'll do some painting outside. Tomorrow is forecast heavy rain so I could do with finishing it really.
Hoping your email is fixed now Moyra, flaming pain in the rear isn't it when its playing up.
Lynn stop feeling guilty, its their own fault and many be the kick up the bum they need
Thinking of you this morning Griff because I know its chemo today.
Sue, you are brave venturing through the door. Have a nice day to yourself. Funny how we feel guilty having time out isn't it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Morning June hope the painting goes well.
griff hope chemo goes as well as it can forgot it was Wednesday.
Moyra hoping also the emails are sorted.

I know June but I hate any kind of conflict and am to soft and kind for my own good sometimes. Worrying about how things may inconvenience others and try to make their lives easier then find I get taken advantage of and end up feeling worse.
Trouble is it had to be said as it was winding me up to the point of headaches. Also giving me tourette's syndrome.
Upstairs sorted kitchen cupboards wiped down, outside swept, just the conservatory to tidy and housework. Stopped to have a coffee and watch and episode of hostages.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Eughhhh Just about to take my tablets...i hate wednesday Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Done it...who would think that 10 tiny ikkle pills could fill me with dread Lol
Lynn, i agree, please don't feel bad about the van...the situation is of their making and i would suspect that they realise that legally they don't have a leg to stand on by blocking you in
Sue, do you not like the dentist then?? my dad is terrified and has to be sedated to get anything done
Tumbleweed...sorry to hear you need work done on your teeth and yup...i love the white stuff on the day it falls but not when it goes to ice
TW, did you get hold of your fence man?
can't eat anyhting for another 30 minutes so just plonked in front of the tv
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Afternoon all. Rain and grey here. Did get leaves swept up before it rained. Definitely decided that the weather has a lot to do with bad tinnitus. Hope you all have a good afternoon.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Afternoon all.
It seems most of us are avoiding the wet stuff and I really can do without the white wet stuff any time of the year.
Griff hope you don't suffer too much with your pills. I'm just sitting here having taken one of my go faster pills with a coffee and will now the front lawn when it's kicked in. It seems I have to charge the blasted machine p before it deems to start. I've never had such a temperamental piece of engineering.
Have been busy having another declutter. Very cathartic. On my 2nd visits the charity shop I saw one of my jackets on the rail and wanted it back but no, it's not me anymore.
Right, it's looking a bit grim out there, I'd better shift. Ttfn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Haha Twix...great minds...i have just done mine, i have a petrol mower and it is great but this one has a primer button and sometimes it is a pain to start, done now though...just hope the bin men decide to collect my compost bin this time as it has been missed for a month now
Brenda...it must be something to do with atmospheric pressure perhaps that affects your tinnitus?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >