View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Mandy sounds like a long road to recovery but all worth it in the end.
That is what I have decided I can't keep giving in to let others get their way all the time.
It might of been remarks of what if I can't get you up and Dillon is in the car needing the vet urgently he would die, or if I needed to get to one the boys quickly or Gill.
I think they get annoyed as they own the ground but this house has legal rights of access. They tried to buy them off Matt and Lizzie when they put it on the market and they wouldn't sell the rights.
We didn't want shared access really but as it is legally written down that we have access that's why we decided to take a chance. Never again.
Hence Beth's remark we can park if we want on the drive as long as we agree to move the van. Actually you don't and in the middle of the night it's hardly convenient.
When they bought their house this one was a holiday let. So what is now the drive was in fact a grassy lane almost and the access rights were not used to their full potential if at all.
Then Matt and Lizzie moved in and started to use the access it did not sit well with them as Lizzie would park then walk up the drive to her house and also use the drive to access her car. She did in fact have every right to do that and to use it for the children when they used their bikes.
She also moaned about the dog poo I tend to clear it myself when it begins to annoy me.
They get very defensive and really want as little activity as possible going on on the drive.
They chose to gravel it and park their one car they owned on the tucked up bit put of the way. They only ever owned one car till 18 months ago so it was never a problem they have a nice little corner for the car out of the way.
The van they made a space for but after two weeks it began to sink the piece of ground is very wet and muddy hence could they park for a short space of time to get the area sorted. 18 months later still not sorted.
That is why they are so intent on buying this house. They get the rights back and can do what they want with the drive. Tenants would not have the choice of parking on our plot.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Oh no Mandy, take things nice and steady and although i find physio's sadists..do as you are told Lol
Lynn, sorry Gill has a water infection, just what she doesn't need when she is feeling bad anyway, i am sure she will love seeing you friday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Thanks griff.
Are you feeling any better ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2017, 01:53 PM
i am doing o.k thanks Lynn, i don't feel 100% but i will get there...i always do! still no message off my brother to tell me his phone is fixed....thank goodness for whatsapp ticks Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2017, 03:01 PM
I'm trying to do as I'm told lol I rang work to let them know that I still have a stick so that's counters out the question for a while.
Glad you doing ok Griff, you'll get there, look after yourself.
Lynn hope Gill's infection clears soon and hope you both enjoy the visit on Friday.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Did well on the bone run, so worth the trip,seems strange not calling into my friends,but getting used to it, no choice is there
Lovely sunny day here after a cold misty start.
I am so sorry about Gill, Lynn.Hope that something good happens for her very soon as it must be heartbreaking for you all.
Oh you'll be right as rain in no time Mandy, I'm sure. Are you able to go back to work though as soon as they want you to.
LOL Griff, at the fluffy trousers, you can get it off quite easily with one of those lint rollers can't you. Read in the paper about the Ryan thing where they've cancelled loads of flights at the last minute and having to pay big compensation.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Glad you're feeling a bit brighter griff. Another trooper.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2017, 03:53 PM
lol...i have a lint roller...i used it a couple of weeks ago...i can't find the lint roller now lol.....sellotape will have to do
will they let you stay on the till mandy??
Cheers Lynn
My mum didn't get the compo from ryan air as they gave her notice...she flies the 5th i think, it was already an expensive trip and now it's £200 more expensive
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Yeah sellotape works well, Griff
Thats awful she doesn't get any compensation from Ryan Air,
they are such dreadful people its a wonder anyone flies with them at all, always a new rule or baggage allowance fiasco
I should be outside painting but being lazy, feel guilty, but still being lazy
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-09-2017, 04:22 PM
An ornament in a neighbours garden...

Very life like.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >