register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Pleased to hear that it isn't all pie in the sky after all Lynn, and they are serious, so you can do some shopping trips as Harvey suggests to the places you are fancying.
Got the girls out onto the field for a game of ball, they all rolled in fox poo and also manky grass cuttings, didn't even bother to try and tidy them up. They enjoyed themselves at any rate.
Kofie been to the vets today and now the swellings gone down they have seen a tooth that is a bit discoloured, thinking is that the antibiotics should sort it out, if not then she will have to go in to have it removed.
Rain set in fairly early so no chance of painting. Moved the smaller freezer so it was next to the tall freezer and everything that needs to either go to the tip, or be sorted is in a corner and along the wall so thats my next job. Got waylaid checking the heat lamps, neither seems to be working, swopped the bulbs over and still didn't work, will try new bulbs, if neither works I will have a major tantrum My inspection lights work, 2 needed new bulbs, so thats been done, involved finding a Philips screwdriver to get the casing off, but found one surprising quickly, in fact several, my 'filing's system is getting better perhaps Went really dark all of a sudden so good job I sorted the lights and the new house has a light in it big house has always had one coming from the house.
Harvey I now have one plan and a back up job if the weather is bad, then I move onto the next job and slowly but surely I get there. Back bedroom still a work in progress as I need a mouse sander for the skirting boards, fence is more important so everything going into paying for that at the moment, trying to find someone I can borrow one off, but not been successful as yet
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2017, 10:03 PM
What fantastic news Lynn
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Great news Lynn

I've done my ironing and now am shattered, it's rediculous. The op was 9 weeks ago I didn't expect the ironing to take so long or be so blurdy knackered
So I'm off to bed now
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2