View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Awww didn't doubt she would be a good girl Kazz!
Lol TW, only time mine won't come away usually involves poop or squirrels lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Aww well done Brook, never a doubt
Griff maybe they got a 'soggy bottom'
Aww TW hope they sort Kofie out, bless the girls running off for a fuss, Rosie usually ignores me if it involves a small furry creature ( cat, fox, squirrel )
Moyra hope the antihistamines worked & you didn't get too wet on your walk.
Sue hope you had a good day
When I go back to work it will be light duties, only on feet for a short while or might even end up in checkouts for a while. I'm finding out how tiring it is just walking normally
Been out today to meet my sis in law & little Joel for a coffee at Costa. He was as good as gold
Looking forward to tomorrow, catch up as usual with my friend for breakfast then having my tattoo on my shoulder. Will show you the pic tomorrow. Gone against the idea of a fairy. Decided on a Daisy design as they are my fave flower & mean independence
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Oooo lovely Mandy...will look forward to seeing that....i have forget me not's on my ankle
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Update on Kofie. Jackie spoke to her vet this morning, who told her that everything done last night at the emergency vets was exactly as she would have done, and it is a case of waiting a few days for the swelling to go down and then they can see if there was anything like an abcess (apparently not ruled this out as yet) so no point in seeing her today. Kofie still with a fat head, she has eaten some sardines, had honey and also some arnica tablets, so just a waiting game now.
Glad to hear you are on light duties for a bit Mandy, big op and you don't want to put it in jeopardy at this late stage. You will not be in such pain again though will you, and that is great for you.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2