View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Afternoon all two and four legged friends.
Afternoon walk with a difference. Just put the flea drops on Max about an hour ago. It's a collar off job to administer it. So he got walked with no collar and no lead. Across a car park too.

Irresponsible probably, but it's a measure of the mutual trust we have. He's just Max. A rescue that might just have found his home.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Ha ha June. Hope Keshi's leg heals soon.
Well done Max Beseoker. Dillon would see a squirrel or smell something interesting then the dearness would kick in and he would be gone.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ha ha June. Hope Keshi's leg heals soon.
Well done Max Beseoker. Dillon would see a squirrel or smell something interesting then the dearness would kick in and he would be gone.
For Max too. Cats were the thing but now he will leave them alone when told to. He is learning.

But I'm not a Barbara Woodhouse.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Just don't buy bin bags and a saw at the same time or the police will be round TW lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 07:30 PM
LOL Griff. However much I wrap her leg up she has it off within 24 hours and has started licking it again, I want to strangle her, but I won't. I did buy black bin bags today actually, but no saw, yet, but if the leg licking continues it may be a way to solve the licking by removing the head perhapshence the possible purchase of a saw
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Lol....do you have any of that bitter spray stuff from zens kennel modification phase?? If so, wrap the leg...tape it and spray it
Must apologise for not replying to everyone i have been on my phone today due to family hogging my laptop!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 08:18 PM
I have sprayed just about anything I can find. Keshi is relentless, she never chews anything but if she has her way there will be no leg left. If you remember Zen liked the spray stuff, in fact they all did, and clustered around to lick it off. First Rule of Building The New House, NO Tannilised wood, so far so good, Zen has shown no interest in it, so far....painting tomorrow and she hasn't bothered with the Big House either, painted it with old engine oil mixed with Creocote (Creosote being now banned I understand, spoilsports)
Have joined the imgur.com site, and am already stuck, I though what I would do is put the relevant girls in their own albums, I have made an album for Tawney, no idea how the piccie gets in the album, doesn't want to drag and drop and there doesn't seem to be a way. Cariad and Lona's puppy piccies are so sweet, cannot believe they were ever that fluffy and cute, or that Cariad is no longer here. Have copy/pasted a good few photobucket images into a file on my desktop and will do a few each day until they are all off photobucket and in this imgur, if only I knew how to use it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 10:10 PM
June, yup creosote is banned, my mate liked it for her chicken house as it prevents red mites apparently.
If everyone is having issues with photobucket i think i will either do a memory stick or external hard drive..i misplaced my external hard drive lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2017, 10:42 PM
If I can get this album thing sorted on the site whose name I can't remember now, then I'll do that and also get them on the external hard drive. There are piccies of Tawney, of the dogs at Eddy Harrisons place that started the breed off and baby piccies of Cariad and Lona, none of which I have in the flesh so to speak, so not going to take the risk of photobucket going down once everyone deserts it, which they will of course. I'll do a belt and braces job this time though
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Hello all
Sorry I've been absent for a few days, no real reason except I just don't know where time is disappearing too
I've took my last sick note in to work for 4 weeks. I'm def going back then, on light duties but next month pay is only ssp as my 'sick hours pay' has run out. Sainsbury's pay sick in a rolling year, and I've had a few days off before it adds up. It's fine, I'd not wanted to be off much longer otherwise I shan't want to go back at all. So next four weeks will be operation get stronger lol first day today walking with out a crutch

June good to see you back on here.
Will catch up properly if I can. Hope everyone is doing ok. Both 2 legs & 4
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4