View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 09:22 PM
TW, i think dizziness giddiness is a sign of high blood pressure..it is however a silent killer so i would deffo recommend a check. There are self service blood pressure machines in our practice
Lol Harvey, he pays up each month like a good lad and we are just friends....i know he isn't meant for me....i have no clue why but for some reason we just seem destined to be in each other's lives...we message each other and have a laugh and a joke when we see each other but that's it..he knows i will always have his back and I think i am the first person in his life who will be there 100% and expect nothing in return....costs me nothing to listen and i think getting rid of all my ill feeling towards him is most likely better for my health
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Hiya June; yes we lost Buster very quick actually. But his last night we (he and I) spent in the garden in the Summer house and under the stars lovely Summer night, he did not want to come in and I was happy that I was able to let him spend his last night as he wanted.
I collected Brook on Tuesday at 4.30 so a new comer.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Another day nearly done.
This a dogsey forum. The Dogsey Forum.

We walked a lot today. Blood pressure has been mentioned so maybe I can make a comment on that. I was prescribed medication for high blood pressure. Walking the dog has fixed that. Amazingly so.

Folks, get out there and stroll if you can!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 10:39 PM
I do around 6 miles a day doing 2 separate walks, with 2 of the girls each time, so I don't think walking is the problem, also do gardening and now dance on step ladders (according to Harvey) with electric hedge cutters. Of course I wasn't really dancing, or even wobbling, Keep very active, didn't think I would catch high BP.
Well I won't be seeing the doctors anytime soon, they haven't even cottoned onto me being deaf and also failed miserably on their diagnosis when I came a cropper on a slippy kitchen floor and broke my ribs. I am safer without them.
If I go, I go.
Kazz,so so sorry about Buster, two in the space of a few months is heart breaking, I have barely coped with 2 in the space of 11 years. Sounds like you gave him everything he wanted from you on his last night with you, lots of hugs and your new baby is so very lucky you found her.
Harvey, one thing that was mentioned in the article re Photobucket was the possibility it could go bump due to the decisions made as regards 3rd party sharing, so I am going to transfer what I have on PB to a hard drive because there's some piccies on there I no longer have anywhere else except on PB.I have never paid for PB, always taken advantage of their free service. Was also on Imageshack but they've played dirty as well, but by then I was also storing piccies on a separate hardrive anyway, so didn't affect me when they stopped allowing me access to full size copies of my own photos.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2017, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I do around 6 miles a day doing 2 separate walks, with 2 of the girls each time, so I don't think walking is the problem, also do gardening and now dance on step ladders (according to Harvey) with electric hedge cutters. Of course I wasn't really dancing, or even wobbling, Keep very active, didn't think I would catch high BP.
Good for you. No criticism intended or inferred on my part.
Just saying what worked for me. Today, my dear wife is going shopping with a neighbour. One of the items on her list is a smaller belt for me.................I don't like when she gives me a big belt........
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4