View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Lynn, you have both done really well adn you possibly don't see what other see as you moved there out of necessity and not want...next house you can get something you really want!!
Lol...i know TW, a lot of dosh and i have no clue what happens then
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Sounds fantastic ..house wise. A move before Christmas.......Wow.....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Maybe Kazz deeds on next door or if we market it how true to their words the agents are.
Won't hold my breath just in case.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Good evening everyone, and I do mean everyone and thanks for all the good wishes for Lara. She is much better but seems to suffer with that nerve after a long nights sleep, rest of day OK.

June just to let you know I have printed off the addresses on that link. (Thank you for taking the time to dig it out) The one at Brettenham is very close. SWMBO is still umming and ahing about using a chiropracter and is insisting on talking to our vet (What can I do ? Divorce is not an option ) We have to ring the vet soon 'cos Casey is due another prescription for his Cardiosure (heart medication)

Lynn, It's really good to see that you are well on the way to selling that place and you have two possible routes (1 sell to next door, 2 sell on the open market) Would be nice to be in by Xmas but I would caution against going too fast. You want this next house to tick all the boxes (or at least all the important ones) so if the agents think they can sell yours quickly it might pay to go slowly the right place is out there but may not pop up immediately.

Must go now as have had a hectic day, too long to bore you all but I prefer a more gentle pace and today was not Yawning already

My input here might be a tad sporadic for next week, just things to do and no energy to do them, wish I was younger, still the young lady at the timber yard today did say she thought I was about 15 years younger when I told her my age and she sounded genuine as well (You can usually tell if they are just saying it to be polite or if genuinely surprised)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Thing is Harvey, the vet will poo poo a chiropractor, (been there myself) but I would rather do something pro active than fill my dog full of steroids, which have numerous side effects, and see my dog not in pain and able to be herself again.
I often go 'off piste' as it were, after doing a lot of research and speaking to people, and am usually successful. It suits your vet to sell you expensive meds after all, sometimes I think that they could be on commission of some sort actually.
As for the heart problems, have you ever tried feeding raw ox heart to Casey, I know it works, but hey I am not a vet so what do I know
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3