18-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Burns, combined with raw.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Royal Canin, he has been on obesity but now we'll go on to GSD
For treats carrot & celery,
I forgot to mention he shares an orange with me every day as well.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Max has CSJChamp! and does pretty well on it. He'd rather have whatever we're having, but that's not an option!

He'll have off days where he doesn't want to eat anything, but I've become hard, and won't give in to him!

Occasionally at the weekend he gets sardines or tuna (in oil) with his tea.

For treats he has pigs ears, home-made liver cake, and Bakers Meaty Chunks (which are a nice size for Boxer treats)
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 08:27 PM
hi shell mine are one raw,all the dogs are on it,and they love it,no wind,or nasty wiffs,i do give a few veggys some times and friut but only if the kids wont eat it first,the get chicken carcasses,beef mince,ox hearts,lambs liver once a month,all sorts of meat,and deer,and im going to try get some rabbit for them,see if they like that,xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Milo is on Naturediet and Shady is finishing off her sack of Wainwrights and then she is going onto Naturediet as well
shell16
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2007, 11:51 AM
isnt it funny what dog like and dislike!!! although rossi would eat anything including cat poo from molly litter tray he then refuses to eat some form of dog food!!! when you feed raw what kind of raw stuff do you feed them everyday?? and is it more expensive do feed raw?? crikey i would love to feed rossi something that doesnt give him the most disgusting smelling wind!!! did you know that boxers are the 3rd windiest dog in the world!! i cant remember what the other dogs are!! but rossi has a knack of clearing a room within seconds!!! michelle x x
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2007, 03:15 PM
If we had had Snorri-dog in town, on the way home he would sit on my knee. Sometimes, he would let loose a barrage a bit like a gas attack on the Somme, and we'd have to wind all the car windows down!

This stopped (as did his bad breath) when we shifted him to real meat and no more canned rubbish. Occasionally, we hear the odd "puff", but it's only a sound!

Snorri
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I feed my lots CSJ Champ, together with table scraps, raw mince and raw tripe, sardines and meaty bones ... not all in one go though
Wanda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2007, 06:36 PM
My gang are on Vitalin, which I've used for all my dogs over the last 20 years or so. They never seem to have tummy upsets (unless they eat something disgusting or forbidden when we're out), have good coats (except Minnie-no-Hair, but that's another story!), lots of energy, good teeth, bright eyes. I add lightly cooked veg (carrots, celery, tomato, cabbage, broccolli) to bulk the Vitalin up, as Foxy is a bit overweight and on a diet, and I really have to watch Sadie's weight as she only has three legs. Spoonful of cod liver oil twice a week, and Foxy and Minnie have Oil of Evening Primrose every day on their tea. Once a week they have pilchards added to the Vitalin for a treat! As for treats - anything I can keep in my pocket. They love Jerky
pieces and Bonio biscuits.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Both my girls are on a main diet of Autarky, and looking good for it to
They also get tuna in sunflower, raw minced beef ,Raw chicken wings, vegs(cooked or uncooked) and eggs

For treats theres nothing better to them than pigs ears, raw hind chews, and gravey bones
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >