Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Morning CUZ
Morning ALL
Morning SHANE

Peace blissful Peace is here, FS has gone to football, Pat to work.....I am here all alone (well with the animals) and it's so peaceful I think I have gone deaf.

Would of had a lie in except for the bedroom door opening and shutting with the questionaire of ''where this, where that'' what would they do without a woman in the house ..have to look for themselves..me thinks

Well off to a garden centre this afternoon no Sutton Park today the gang will have to make do with somewhere else sure they enjoy it though.

Hope your better soon Sue,
Vickie I hope Roxy is doing well too.

All have a brill day and make it a happy one xxxxxxxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:04 AM
morning Vicki, morning all

has a tidy up this morning before Paul got up - and then he got up and made my breakfast
Friend coming over later so chance for a good chin wag

have a great day everyone x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Morning all

Well after throwing up yesteday at 6am I was off work, which didn't make for a great Valentine's as I couldn't eat/drink anything special and felt pretty awful.
So today I am off as am quaranteened, back tomorrow if don't throw up again.

Charlie probably still has the hump about me not letting his girlfriend stay over on Valentine's (as his maths teacher had told me he hadn't done some homework), but she's coming today so I probably won't see him at all once she's here.

OH is asleep so the house is quiet except that the dogs have picked up on this and are now trying to make as much noise as possible and are currently having a play bundle!

I think I will make some pancakes for breakfast, that'll bring them all out the woodwork.

Have a good one everyone
Morning Becky - mmmmmmm, pancakes.....

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning all!

At the current point in time im still in bed and hoping that I'm not as hungover as I first thought. I'll call for room service in a minute as a good cuppa will sort me out!

I got up at 7am to put the lamb in the slow cooker as Rich's grandparents are coming round for lunch. I really should be cleaning the house but then again so should Rich and I can only hear the sounds of guns on the plsystation at the moment!

After lunch we're off to meet a friend who is off on a Navy deployment for six months. So all in all a busy day.

Hope everyone has a good sunday!
Morning Esme

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning CUZ
Morning ALL
Morning SHANE

Peace blissful Peace is here, FS has gone to football, Pat to work.....I am here all alone (well with the animals) and it's so peaceful I think I have gone deaf.

Would of had a lie in except for the bedroom door opening and shutting with the questionaire of ''where this, where that'' what would they do without a woman in the house ..have to look for themselves..me thinks

Well off to a garden centre this afternoon no Sutton Park today the gang will have to make do with somewhere else sure they enjoy it though.

Hope your better soon Sue,
Vickie I hope Roxy is doing well too.

All have a brill day and make it a happy one xxxxxxxx
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
morning Vicki, morning all

has a tidy up this morning before Paul got up - and then he got up and made my breakfast
Friend coming over later so chance for a good chin wag

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Morning all,

the plan is to get the majority of the housework done this morning and get Dougal out for a couple of hours this afternoon. Feel the need for a good long walk which makes a change for me, normally I barely have the energy to take him round the woods. Mind you, depends on whether it rains or not. Kinda got a non-descript grey at the moment.

Oh and get some more study done, doing not too badly in my course so far, passed all my assignments so quite pleased with myself.

Have a good one all!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone I had a lie in too, till 6.00 am great

Been on a lovely walk, cold but dry, Dave's clearing out the tardis coz we've got mice, and I'm cooking roast beef. Bathed mum, so she's done, dogs playing out in the garden, so I've got a bit of peace indoors, should really do some hoovering but nah!

Have a great Sunday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all,

the plan is to get the majority of the housework done this morning and get Dougal out for a couple of hours this afternoon. Feel the need for a good long walk which makes a change for me, normally I barely have the energy to take him round the woods. Mind you, depends on whether it rains or not. Kinda got a non-descript grey at the moment.

Oh and get some more study done, doing not too badly in my course so far, passed all my assignments so quite pleased with myself.

Have a good one all!
Morning Lorraine - enjoy your walk hon, and well done with your assignments x

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone I had a lie in too, till 6.00 am great

Been on a lovely walk, cold but dry, Dave's clearing out the tardis coz we've got mice, and I'm cooking roast beef. Bathed mum, so she's done, dogs playing out in the garden, so I've got a bit of peace indoors, should really do some hoovering but nah!

Have a great Sunday all
Morning Aitch
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:37 AM
morning all, had a great lie in this morning as managed to ignore luca jumping on my head until 945!!
up had breakfast still waiting on OH to wake up, bruno has been in the garden, and luca is watching tv.

have lasagna to make for dinner, but other than that no big plans today !!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY EVERYBODY XXX
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:38 AM
morning all, feel like yuk this morning. got white spots on my tonsils (again) so be ringing the doc up 2morrow sor some antibiotics.
had my daughter on the phone my grandson is ill hes been poorly (both ends) so hes now in hospital on a drip. he has really bad skin condition (cant spell the E word and the spell checks useless) so keeping an ear out on the phone all day for reports. cant go n see him cause this throat is bad, and dont want to give him that as well.
fed ben and as he hasnt eaten all his food i now have to hunt through to see if hes eaten his pills.
friday 13th ok for me. sunday the 1q5th bad
hope everyones day goes better than mine.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:41 AM
morning vicki morning all
have a nice day milder today ,so thats better ,im sick of the snow . love the jem it did make me laugh vicki ,dont know how you come up with them x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
morning all, had a great lie in this morning as managed to ignore luca jumping on my head until 945!!
up had breakfast still waiting on OH to wake up, bruno has been in the garden, and luca is watching tv.

have lasagna to make for dinner, but other than that no big plans today !!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY EVERYBODY XXX
Morning Dani

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
morning all, feel like yuk this morning. got white spots on my tonsils (again) so be ringing the doc up 2morrow sor some antibiotics.
had my daughter on the phone my grandson is ill hes been poorly (both ends) so hes now in hospital on a drip. he has really bad skin condition (cant spell the E word and the spell checks useless) so keeping an ear out on the phone all day for reports. cant go n see him cause this throat is bad, and dont want to give him that as well.
fed ben and as he hasnt eaten all his food i now have to hunt through to see if hes eaten his pills.
friday 13th ok for me. sunday the 1q5th bad
hope everyones day goes better than mine.
Morning Cathy - hugshoney - hope everything improves x0x

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
morning vicki morning all
have a nice day milder today ,so thats better ,im sick of the snow . love the jem it did make me laugh vicki ,dont know how you come up with them x x
Morning Tracey - thanks hon x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2