Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kida
New Member!
Female 

14-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Just wanted to share the love.......

Hi,
I jsut wanted to let you know how things are with murph the rescue labX.
I am sure over the next few years and more!! I will be on Dogsey saying "HELP!! Murphs doing this or that any advice?" BUT I today I just want you to know how he has changed our lives in the past 6 weeks that we have had him.
We picked him up from the charity kennels 6 weeks ago, he was underweight and had a nasty cut to his neck where he had been roped up at some point hed just arrived on a ferry from Ireland. We lifted him into the back of the car and travelled the 50 miles home. He was sick, had the runs, the works!! He was very worried but seemed to know we were going to help him.
In six weeks he has become the most loved member of the family, those of my extended family who looked at us as if we were mad to get a rescue with young kids (5&7) have apologised and agreed he is right for us. It has not all been plain sailing, worms, howling at night, but it has changed us all for the better and watching my eldest play ball in the garden with murph and watch murph run off with the ball to get eldest to chase him, then watching as they both fall down and play with the ball together is one of lifes pleasures I am just so grateful to all those out there who rescue dogs, My Murphy is THE best thing that has happened to our family. Share the love!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Thats lovely, how lucky you were to find each other.

rune
NeedAdvice
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2011, 11:39 AM
"I am just so grateful to all those out there who rescue dogs, My Murphy is THE best thing that has happened to our family. Share the love!!"

I know all too well that feeling glad hes settling in well x
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 05:00 PM
I am so glad this poor dog has found you, I hope he continues to blossom with the love of his new family.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Well done on rescuing him. Sounds like you found him just at the right time.