Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2018, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 23rd April

Good morning everyone, Happy St. George's day. Hope you are all well both two and four legged friends.

Have a good day all, not so hot today, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Now to get Amber out for her walk.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Morning Moyra & all who follow,
Happy St George’s day to all
Seems a nice day just a bit cooler I think. Am going to get Rosie out shortly then into town with Lauryn.
Hope you all have a good day
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Good morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow

Hope all are keeping well

Was lovely first thing but has now clouded over. Work on the ensuite has started with a lot of noise and many trips dumping stuff outside. I have also planted my pea plants out so now hope the pesky pigeons keep off them. If it stays dry think I will cut the grass this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Mandy and Sue and all who follow.

Popped out to change my trainers at go outdoors this morning and bought a few more bits lovely dress bit expensive but only had one my size and I really fell in love with it and thought blow it I shall buy it.

Not as warm today but dry so mustn't complain.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and that all are well plus 4 legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2018, 03:30 PM
Good for you Lynn!!
Just been to my mums mates, she has just got a rough collie puppy so took my puppy lead and some pads down as I deffo won't be needing them!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
If it stays dry think I will cut the grass this afternoon.
I can't keep up with you That's twice at least and I've only just done the first cut with the blades on maximun height
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone

I collected another pack of medication for Casey this afternoon. That makes five diffferent types, some with food, some without, some twice a day, some only once a day, I've had to produce an A3 size 'planner' just to make sure I don't forget

These latest ones are Lanoxin Pg to control his heart rythem, they are usually prescribed for humans, well Casey is almost human sometimes

I read the product leaflet down to where it said possible 'side effects' can lead to irregular heart beat which might resemble the heart rythem irregularities that the product was prescribed for I stopped reading after that

The vet wants to do a blood test in two weeks and I think maybe another ECG would tell us if these tablets are working.

If anyone has given their dog Lanoxin Pg (Active ingredient is DIGOXIN) I would really like to know if it helped, or if anyone reading this has taken Lanoxin Pg themselves.

Well it's still warm and light outside so I'd better go and do a bit more in the garden, not too much 'tho BFN
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Tardis gone

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2018, 08:00 PM
Dr Who is going to be annoyed Tumbleweed lol
Awww bless Casey... hope the tablets work
Kazz