View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Evening everyone we are officially cream crackered and ache in places we had forgotten existed.
Big cupboard cleaned out and moved, nearly all the room painted bit to do tomorrow and go over any patchy bits. Weekend buy a new remnant to cover over wooden floor so Dillon doesn't slip when playing and then undoubtedly a bit more furniture changing around.

Hope the news isn't as bad as fearing tonight Chris.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Chris, hope things have improved tonight for your brother in law.
Lol Harvey, you don't need to send the boys round, I have taken the evil pills and have spent the day feeling very sick!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
He is not trained - he learns. And I can't take credit for that.
But in a way you can take credit because as you rightly said yesterday it's the actions and behaviour of the humans around that the dog senses and learns from.

Bottom line is - Dogs don't ask for much, but they respond to loyality (call it love it you like) and consistency and once they are settled in the family (call it a pack if you prefer) then they will never leave.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
buy a new remnant to cover over wooden floor so Dillon doesn't slip when playing
We used some old underlay in the kitchen for Casey, it doesn't look nice but then we rarely have visitors

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol Harvey, you don't need to send the boys round, I have taken the evil pills and have spent the day feeling very sick!!
OK it's not nice but like you have said they do the business and we don't want to loose you girl
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Evening all. Trust that you are all well.
Good that you are walking Moyra.

Been foggy here all day. But no hindrance to our strolls and Max made a new friend - a Lurcher with a Polish owner. Very pleasant but not a lot of conversation.

We use a stair runner off-cut (cheap) on the kitchen floor to stop Max sliding about on the laminate floor as he belts through. We have another going through the conservatory to the back door for muddy paws. Cheap and effective.

Losos, thank you for your kind words about Max.Yes, he is well-behaved and, as you say, that could down to environment. How he is treated. But some of the things he does like walking small dogs back to their owners.........they just follow him.........lots of things like that I can't rationalise.

Griff, forgive my defective memory. Are the pills for chemotherapy?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2