Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 08:01 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 8th April

Good morning everyone, not so nice out there today, raining.
Took Amber for a walk but didn't get too wet.

I hope everyone is ok today. Griff, hope your mum and dad arrived home safe ok.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Like you Moyra have taken Teazle out without getting too wet. Have just spent time putting runner beans and French beans into pots so its see if they come up. Do wish the weather would improve

Hope all two and four legged are well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Damp here today brightening up now so hoping to see a bit of sun later.
We popped into Kings Lynn yesterday for some bits after a nice breakfast at Elm hall hotel a little way up the road from us.
In a while we are popping to a garden centre to get some bits for my two orchids I had brought for me. Coffee out to maybe.

Chris sorry to hear of the gadget problems with your son it must be very tiring and worrying all that you go through.
Do hope your BIL is ok sending positive thoughts. X
griff hope mum and dad are home safely and had a nice time away.
Harvey hope Casey is doing well.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 10:31 AM
Morning everyone
Not raining here..yet, thinks it’s giving it out for this afternoon. Tony been up in loft to start sorting it, and found a couple of photo albums. So we’ve just been flicking through them - some lovely memories there.
Also found a box of barbie stuff, so messaged my brother to see if Amy would like them.
Hope everyone is well both 2 & 4 legged
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Mum and dad are still very tired but o.k, had a look at some of their photos and deleted the ones taken of feet hands etc as they didn't know how to do it Lol
took a few bags to the tip so at least i can get hold of the lawnmower now
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Bet your mum and dad have got some amazing photos though Griff.
Lauryn is staying with Liam & Sarah this weekend. They took her to Cambridge yesterday & she loved it, and is now looking forward to starting uni. She said the street where she going to stay looks really nice, and is right across from the science block where her house is - bonus
Still no rain here so fingers crossed it stays away. I put some washing out earlier so if if it lightens it, it will help. Don’t really want to put heating on as it’s not cold today.
Going to watch F1, hope that’s a good race.
Hope everyone has a good day, both 2 & 4 legged
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Mandy - "They took her to Cambridge yesterday & she loved it, and is now looking forward to starting uni. She said the street where she going to stay looks really nice, and is right across from the science block where her house is"

I know Cambridge quite well and yes there are some nice areas, some not so nice but she'll soon learn about them and hopefully keep away.

I remember you telling us she was applying for places but it seems I missed the final decision. Please tell us (If you think you can) which college and which subject.

I bet she's excited
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
had a look at some of their photos and deleted the ones taken of feet hands etc
What about the ones from the 'Hotters Restaurant'
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Do wish the weather would improve
You and me both After yesterday I was really looking forward to getting some things done in the garden. But it's been dull and drizzly rain for most of the day.

Took Lara & Casey to Knettishall, rain stopped and they met a few other dogs so that was good.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Chris, so sorry to read about your BiL, sometimes these things seem to come out of the blue and it's hard, I am hoping something can be done. There are a lot of new treatments which were not around 50 years ago.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >