Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2018, 06:48 AM

Daily Threads, Saturday,7th April

One week of April gone already, Good morning everyone.

Hope Casey and Dillon are okay this morning poor old boys.

Griff, yes your dad was probably jet lagged I expect he appreciates it really. I am sure you are glad you've done it.

Have a good day all, take care, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Good afternoon Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are improving health wise Moyra

Ignor dad Griff if you are happy with your room that is all the matters

Hope Dillon and Casey are improving.

Yes sycronsied dentists Harvey. I just worry what else he is going to do.

Pouring when I got up but stopped about half eight so took the chance and did a nice long walk with her ladyship.. Raining again now but will hopefully stop later. Been busy putting some plants in and also cooking. Now coffee and a rest until the weather clears.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Hello Moyra and all who follow

Well we've done the weekly shop and SWMBO popped into the garden centre and found a nice water bowl for the dogs, I had been looking on line and Pets @ Home but failed to find anything suitable So there's two outside now (front & back) and Casey drinks a lot so we can be sure there will always be clean fresh water outside for them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Been busy putting some plants in
We are both hoping to get out in the garden this afternoon also. Had a few spots of rain but nothing much, always plenty to do at this time of year.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Good evening all. Not a bad day, weather-wise, although pretty overcast all day.

My Brother-in-Law was rushed into hospital yesterday and things aren't looking good. I was going to go over tomorrow to see him, but my sister says he's really tired and wasn't up to visitors today - he even sent her home - so I'm waiting for, hopefully, him to be a little brighter, but I have a bad feeling about this
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone but in particular Chris, I hope your BIL will be o.k...if he doesn't feel like visitors maybe if not to far away you could leave a note for him xx hoping he will be o.k
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Evening everyone
Chris hope your BIL will be ok,
Lauryn has been to Cambridge to visit with Liam & Sarah, she loves it there. She’s been to the Museum of Zooology, it’s new. She’s gone to look at the street where she will live, & says it looks quite quiet so that’s good. It’s put my mind at rest to know she likes it.
I’ve booked a holiday today, it’s not till September 2019 though but it was bo deposit & pay monthly. We’ve decided with a Lauryn going to uni this year we not going away abroad. Can’t really afford it but we’ve both decided that we want to go away next year, so I’ve got 17 month to loose weight, well 15 months actually cos that’s when a Liam gets married
Am excited already
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2018, 10:40 PM
That's the problem, Kelly, they live a hundred miles away in Yorkshire and we, of course, are in Lincolnshire. We do know that his cancer has come back and they are not hopeful. He's just finished a week long course of radium, but the long running chest infection he has has hit with a vengeance and he can hardly breathe. He hasn't eaten anything for three days except one very small portion of ice cream which he promptly threw up.

He's more like a brother than brother-in-law as I've grown up with him around.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That's the problem, Kelly, they live a hundred miles away in Yorkshire and we, of course, are in Lincolnshire. We do know that his cancer has come back and they are not hopeful. He's just finished a week long course of radium, but the long running chest infection he has has hit with a vengeance and he can hardly breathe. He hasn't eaten anything for three days except one very small portion of ice cream which he promptly threw up.

He's more like a brother than brother-in-law as I've grown up with him around.
Chris I am really sorry to hear this news my love and prayers are with your family.