Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 13th March

Good morning everyone, wonder what sort of day it is going to be.

Zen is certainly growing up and what a recall that is something else. To return almost immediately like that when she was having fun is highly commended.

Eileen, lovely picture of the girls, aren't they growing up? How do you tell the difference between them though?

Griff, hope you are feeling better today.

Lyn, glad Dillon's paw is improving.

Mandy, Brenda, Sue, Barry, Kazza, nikki, Norma et al including Jenny and Brian, LG and Harvey, hope you are all ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Morning Moyra & all who follow,
Eileen what a gorgeous pic of the girls

It seems to be a gorgeous day out there at the moment, cold when I opened door for Rosie.
I need to book Rosie in for a pamper session, she's ready I think
Breakfast time I think
Have a good day all, be back later
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, wonder what sort of day it is going to be.

Zen is certainly growing up and what a recall that is something else. To return almost immediately like that when she was having fun is highly commended.

Eileen, lovely picture of the girls, aren't they growing up? How do you tell the difference between them though?

Griff, hope you are feeling better today.

Lyn, glad Dillon's paw is improving.

Mandy, Brenda, Sue, Barry, Kazza, nikki, Norma et al including Jenny and Brian, LG and Harvey, hope you are all ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
It's going to continue to be a sunny and dry day here with more walks......and a bit of DIY...........
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and Besoeker and all those to follow.

Lovely sunny morning here have some washing out and still lots to catch up on.

Eileen lovely pictures of the girls and June hope Carids vet appointment is a positive one.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Morning
MOYRA,I think because I see the girls everyday I can easily tell them apartVery different personalities and that shines through too.They are really good though the pair of them
ROSIE,enjoy your pamperI'd need one myself...maybe laterWay to busy
LYNN,how is Gill?Hope everything is ok with her and of course the gorgeous Dillion
TW,thinking of you all morning,will pop back later to see if there's any news(( hugs))
Beautiful day here.Had to go to the accountants,drop off stuff for hubby.That took about an hour,got chatting to a few people along the wayBit behind now,so I'll go catch up.
Have a great day all,will see you later xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Got a text from Leah,wanting me to go on YouTube and have a listen to Ed Sheeran's song,Supermarket Flowers.Just did,OMG that would bring tears to a stone,I'll choke herIt's lovely though,have a listen if you get a minute
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 12:02 PM
good morning all from a beautiful sunny west mids!!!! wow, what a gorgeous day and it isn't often we get to say that is it
Moyra, i am doing o.k thanks....there are people in life with proper problems and i keep sitting and whinging about being made a mug of...not on, so it stops now!
Lynn, i do hope Dillons paw will be o.k, i used ruffwear boots with diesel but it was a bit of a nightmare if she decided to run full pelt Lol, number of times i stood on that muddy field trying to put he damn thing back on...ahhh memories
Ooooo besoeker what DIY are you doing?
Lacey, my friends twins are nearly 5 months now!!!! i really need to get over and see them
Hey Mandy, thanks for your kind words. do you have work today or day off?
will get my 2 babies out for a wee mooch in a bit Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 12:09 PM
That's the spirit GRIFFGood for youLife's to bleedin short and everything feels loads better when the sun is shining,doesn't it?How's your friend getting on with the twins?Bet she's exhaustedIt gets easier as they growLucia and Emily will be 15 months end of Marchunbelievable,that was a flashHave the walking to look forward to nowthis should be goodPick them up from the baby minders at 4.30,Sarah will be home at 6,then it's bedtime at 6.30.They can't keep their eyes open at that pointSo everyone is having a good nights sleep,it's heaven
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Hi Eileen sorry very rude I didn't comment on how beautiful the girls are. Seem to have loads to do today.
Gill is undergoing another load of chemo she finishes her 6th one today. She is very tired and the chemo has done long term to her lungs so she finds it hard to breathe now. Getting up and down stairs, walking and if we get a hot summer she will struggle.
She will be 70 next month not sure how long or how many more sessions it can take to be honest. She is her usual get on with it self though.
griff given up on the boot the tuf foot seems to be helping so long may that continue.
I would more than likely end up face down in the mud.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2017, 12:25 PM
well Lacey, my friends husband gave up his part time job to help out, they had a bit of an issue as they both suffered from reflux and had a problem with cows milk and then one of them had a hernia.
Lynn, good wishes sent to Gill...i really feel for her, hot weather is really nice but with what it does to air quality, not good if you have a problem with your lungs
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >