View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2017, 09:44 PM
LG...feel your pain matey..i got the lurgy boxing day and was convinced my number was up...infact, I would quite happily of shuffled off lol. Good to know you are alive and see you when you are fully better
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Flu hit me on Xmasday and the Mem came down with it the day after, we're still both coughing and sneezing
Hi LG nice of you to pop in sorry you've contracted the dreaded lurgy, seems many of the Dogsey gang are also suffering. I hope all of you make a quick recovery. I feel somewhat lucky to have not succumbed (so far )

Moyra thanks for asking about me, rest assured I am looking in when I have a few minutes. SWMBO has issued me with instructions to 'tidy up' the study and remove some piles of paperwork which I'm happy to do except that among all the rubbish there is bound to be something important so I have to go through it all carefully before shredding / binning and that takes time

Casey dived into the hedgerow this morning and came out with another squirrel dead of course, but perfectly preserved complete with bushy tail no idea what caused it's demise but I did see a guy with a Labrador in the distance and also looked like he had found another one.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Really hoping I can get it on the market in the spring or summer.
I also hope you can sort out the minor stuff and get a buyer this spring or summer and that something really nice comes along for you and Gordon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Well to all of you with coughs and colds and aches and pains, if I had a miricle cure I would send it to you, OH has had her winter flu vaccination but I haven't had mine yet, maybe I had better get down to the surgey PDQ

Goodnight, see you soon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2017, 10:39 PM
OMG Harvey keep away from the flu jab I have heard of many people ending up hospitalised from having it. Whilst I am poorly I am not hospitalised and from the sounds of it both LG and The Mem are (barely) alive and maybe not exactly kicking, but their legs are moving at least.
I have just got PMT City at the moment and that is bad enough with being ill as well, the thought of your house in full flow, amidst the sickness makes my situation pall into insignificance
Happy New Computermebob anyway LG, and hope you eventually ate the turkey, albeit liquidised if your throats have been anything like mine.
Have watched telly all night, first time for ages and ages. First of all Gary Barlow, then Casualty, then the new series Taboo, excellent and I will in future be tuned to the Beeb all Saturday evening, first time in decades probably
Beginning to go into decline so another Lemsip and I'll go to bed in the hope that not only will tomorrow be Another Day, it could be a day in which the girls finally are released from prison, I've not said anything to them though as they may get excited and if I'm not up to it they'll be disappointed in me
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 12:18 AM
TW sorry to hear you are still really poorly, am sure the girls will forgive you, look after yourself, you'd be no good to the girls if you try to rush
LG & the mem good to see you and hope you are both feeling better very soon, glad Gypsy is better and poor Fagin lol
I've got to say I, Lauryn & my mum in law have had the flu jab and we have all been fine, had it back in October.
Lynn hope everything goes to plan for you
And thank you Twinnie, Hugs to you
my stomach has eased no end today, fingers crossed it stays that way
Good night folks will pop on tomorrow
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3