Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 08:09 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, January 08th

Good morning everyone,

What a poor old lot we are! June hope you will be feeling better today to enable you to take your girls out.

LG you and the Mem too, hope you get well soon and Griff also.

Lynn, do hope you get your place on the market soon and get a good buyer for it. Would be nice if you could get that cottage.

Jenny & Brian and anyone else suffering please get well soon.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very grim day here again today. We will take Dillon to shouldham today he can walk at his pace no pavement pounding either. He doesn't seem as stiff on his leg as he did last night though. Still pleased we cancelled the walk with our friends yomping along the river bank with him Tim in particular likes to forge ahead and poor Dillon does need his rests when his legs are sorer than normal.
Time for the cartrophen top up I think.

Hope your leg was easier last night Moyra. June, griff. LG the mem and Mandy are feeling better today.

Hope everyone else is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope your leg is soon better Moyra

Enjoy your walk with Dillon Lynn.

So pleased to see you pop in last night Gordon. Hope you and the mem are soon back on top of the world.

I also hope you are feeling a little better today June and able to get the girls out. Also you Griff I hope you are now on the road to a full recovery from the lurgy.

Hope everyone else who has been ill is now recovering.

Dull and damp again this morning. Just busy cooking as usual for a Sunday morning then a walk along the sea front this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Nothing like as shaky today, and I can swallow and sneeze without feeling my throat is being ripped out. Still coughing and sneezing, mucho blowing of the nose. No training classes for us today nor walks. Tomorrow kids are back at school, less chance of muppets and will try a walk round and into the little park foir a ball game with the 3 younger ones.
Very damp and dull here, possibly drizzle off and on through the day.
Have a nice walk with Dillon, Lynn and hope he is less stiff
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Hi
Is this it??Heavens above,where is everyoneGeez I hope you lot are ok.
Had a clear out day at mine,house looks fab now,really hope someone even attempts to put anything out of place!!Sarah and Shane are making my teaSounds really sweet but I have two babies to keep an eye onThey are playing away there,good as gold
Great to see you back LG and thanks for the kind words,means alot
Must go sort those pics for TW or she'll set the girlies on me,be back shortly
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 06:22 PM

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Awww look at those beautiful girls. X
Hope everyone who is feeling under the weather are improving today.

We took Dillon to Shouldham he enjoyed it and is now stiffening up a bit.
We then went out looking for larder storage solutions with no success till we popped into b&q at Kings Lynn. Saw it immediately a white panelled door wardrobe. Gorden got some white conti cut for extra shelving. We popped across to Dobbies for a coffee and a cake and back to get the wardrobe. No price on the display item but the boxes were £52 so we thought bargain got to the till and the price came to £108.
We questioned it and it seems you need two boxes with the items in to make one wardrobe so you pay for two boxes ? We left it and mumbled you need a price on the display item and never before have we been charged for two boxes to make one item.
We checked on the website and it was right but very badly displayed.
Looks like Gorden will be working from home tomorrow due to the tube strike so we will pop to Ikea in Mk bit of a trek but looks like they have jsut what we are looking for and will fit our alcove.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Feeling a lot better than I have been today and planning on trying to get some sort of walks for the girls tomorrow.
Those babies are soooo gorgeous Eileen, no wonder you want to play with them, and double bonus you get your tea made for you
Aaaggghhhh Lynn, its a joke isn't it the way they price things, those nest of tables I liked ages ago, I thought they were a bargain in TK Maxx at £34, only when I looked really really close did I see that was for the smallest one, gulp if I had taken them to the check out or what!!!
I will keep my eye open to see if you are back on later Eileen, and if so will put the g.grand daughters up for you. Someone backed out when deposit time came so there is one left, but there is a lady coming to visit apparently, not sure when, but sure she will be snapped up
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Evening everyone,
Eileen those girls are absolutely gorgeous & bet you enjoyed your tea, seeing as it was made for you.
TW so glad you feeling better, hopefully you'll be up to taking the girls out tomorrow. Fingers crossed for the last pup.
Rediculous pricing Lynn, hope Dillon is ok tomorrow, glad you & Dillon enjoyed enjoyed the walk

We had a roast chicken dinner, then took Rosie out for a good wander.
Was quite mild today, someone told me it might snow next week cos Italy had had bad snow haven't seen any news of snow so hope they were wrong
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Awwww look at the babies!!!! Deffo got mischief on their minds lol
Lynn, that's insane...why would you only buy half the item?? So duhhhh the price should be complete and not per box...madness
Mandy, yep snow has been mentioned...saw it on country file, checked 3 weather sites and one said possibility for cov on Thursday I think it was
TW, pleased you feel a bit better, I am sure mine is coming back!! My friends mum and dad are in their 70's and both are in hospital with it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >