Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 07:27 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, January 23

Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, glad you are feeling a little better please take it easy for a day or two to get yourself right.

Griff, I hope they get it sorted for your mum at work, they are a load of idiots and need to treat her better.

Harvey, hope your poor back is better this morning. Glad Rhianna's leg is on the mend too bless her.

Mandy, hope you are feeling better this morning too. Brenda lovely photos of Tyto, he's a lovely dog.

Still sneezing well this morning and snuffling, b cold doesn't want to go!

Well have a good day all, Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Well am beginning to feel more back to normal still feel ever so slightly wobbly after laying down all night but in the scheme of things as to how I felt thursday its lots better.

Sorry about your back Harvey. Good news on Rianna though.
griff glad dad went to the docs and it wasn't a tia hopefully the tests will show nothing serious. Good luck to mum re: the test doesn't sound pleasant.
June has the dog stopped barking ? At the girls they do lead you a merry dance most nights. Gorden said migraine had something similar about 10 years ago 2006 got caught when I was on the field walking Zanta goodness knows how I made it home lucky it was so near. I went straight to bed the boys lived at home then and left them to deal with doing tea. I was going through my change so put it down to hormones. Maybe it wasn't that at all.
Mandy hope your feeling better today.
Nippy Jen hope the arthritis is settling down.
brenda I heard the other day 6 nations (rugby) starts next week I think so maybe that's why Shetland will be off for a couple of weeks. LG will know for definite. Or as others have said its football.

Hope everyone is well today and all doglets too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Morning all. Lynn I thought the rugby was on itv? Shetland is on bbc. I may be wrong though. Just looked it up and yep it is on bbc. (mutter mutter mutter.) I have just looked again and it is on both sides. Even more mutter. You'd think that with all the channels that there are they could find one to put it on so as not to disrupt other programmes. Have a good day everyone. Very misty/foggy here, just hope it lifts in half an hour as I don't really like driving in it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Brenda and all who follow

Hope the letter from the docs works for your mum Griff.

Hope your back is better today Harvey.

Good to hear you are nearly back to your normal self Lynn.

Keep warm Moyra and hopefully the cold will soon go.

Have a good raining session Brenda. There mist has virtually lifted here.

Very damp here so no gardening on the cards Teazle and I have had a good walk having been confined to barracks with the aweful weather yesterday.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Morning brenda and Sue all channels and programmes will be disrupted unfortunately. I think there are going to be some unhappy women.
Glad you had a nice walk Sue. We did too we went up the public footpath that brings us out into the orchard. We haven't been that way for a while there is a Shepherd and Shepherd mix and a not very secure fence and they always give the impression if they got out it wouldn't be good. At the moment they are behind harris fencing so we continued. Dillon decided he wanted a drink from the dyke in the orchard and ended up down the bank and in it.
Gorden had no choice but to let the lead go Dillon got up the steep muddy bank fine thank goodness.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Yeah I thought thats what Sky Sports was for, and there are so many other channels, like you say Lynn, that they could use one of them.
Was awake at 4am for some strange reason, absolutely wide awake and considering taking girls out whilst it was dark and no one about I fell asleep soon after though, and then didn't wake up till full daylight. Like a spring day outside, girls weren't too bad beddingwise.I'm going to get Mabs and Co. up on the towpath, bit of a risk with it being Saturday and a sunny dry and warm one, but the last couple of weeks haven't met anyone, I'll keep Kesh on a line as she thinks play means jump on top of a dog and keep doing it whilst giving encouraging barks, which is fine with the others as they give her what for, but scares the living daylights out of strange dogs Cariad and Lona can have a walk round, the football field will more than likely either have a match on it or teenage boys hoping to impress the seemingly bored yung ladies hanging about giggling
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Hello all,
Feeling dreadful again today, woke up early with a banging headache, on. Y right side going into my ear. Feeling sick too. Have had to ring work to say I couldn't come in, I know they needed me too so on top of being ill I feel guilty.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Mandy don't feel guilty, better that you remain in bed and get really well before going back to soon and then having to take time off again. Training done and lovely it was to. Lots of laughter and progress. Really should try to film it sometime as it is a tonic to watch. Mist finally cleared but it is damp out now and poor Sara has her cough and sore throat back again with this damp weather. Oh well must go and do bloggy thing for the website. Have a good afternoon everyone. I love hearing about your doglets June. Could do with them around here to put the frighteners on some. I will leave that up to you to decide if I mean other dogs or humans. I loved the Selfie cartoon. lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Mandy, if you aren't well it can't be helped...you will get better faster if you stay home and rest...feel better soon
Moyra and Lynn, hope you both feel a lot better soon
TW, hope your walks are uneventful
Tumbleweed...Lol
Sue, pleased you got out with teazle
Brenda....ahhh rugby, well that's o.k by me, i like the rugby
Took the dogs walking yesterday and thought i would need to call a taxi to get me and deags home..... my flipping hip is killing me, still like it today so we will be having a little potter
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >