Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:00 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily (Monday)

Hiya all.
Well what a morning, it is so dark and pouring with rain and blowing a gale, as it has been all night.
Today is the day my SiL comes for our weekly natter, that should see Brian in his shed then!
Lynn and griff hope you are both feeling better today and everyone else who has been under the weather.
I wasn't around much yesterday so I have some catching up to do!
See you all later, stay safe, warm and dry!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Morning Jen and everyone.

Yes, we've got the same but without any wind. Zena's sloped off back to bed, so I'm hoping I might get away with no walk until lunchtime and I can get on with my painting.

Had a great week-end with Dave, installed the new tumble dryer, he's taken the old one back to work for the scrap man, and we've done everything we wanted around the house. He managed to clean out all the gutters yesterday and clean all the fascias and conservatory with his brake cleaner, so they're all clean and sparkly and protected for the winter grime.

No time to get on the puter all week-end, so don't know what everyone's been up to, but hope you're all ok along with the doglets.

Lynn, sorry to hear you haven't been well? Hope you're better this morning and Gorden got off ok and arrives safely in this awful weather.

Jenny, don't lock him in there though will ya!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and Helena awful weather here too.
Hope everyone is well.

Helena is very busy at the moment and as most of you know I am not feeling very bright so Helena and I thought we would leave the daily open for anyone to start in the morning. We have often said it is not our thread and anyone who is around first is welcome to start it off.
Nippy Jen has kindly been putting it up over the weekend but I am sure she could do with some help some days.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Good Morning Nippy Jen and Helena, Just walked Amber in the rain. It is really filthy out there.

Glad you had a good weekend with Dave Helena and managed to get lots of jobs done.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and warm and dry. God bless
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning Lynn, Sorry your still feeling low. I hope you feel better soon. (((Hugs)))
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Morning all, I would just make sure he has lots to drink and eat and he could stay in there all day. I would do that to my hubby if I could. Gloomy here. Have been out for a gentle walk twice round our green as Tyto still a little bit stiff. But mainly when he gets up from sleeping or resting. So the rhus tox certainly worked. Off down to the village later as long as it isn't teeming down with rain. bfn. Have a good day all. Oh and I have ordered all the ingredients now so I do need to know how many in spirit will be coming. Sorry you are feeling low still Lynn. Hope it passes really quickly. I can relate to that feeling. Hope you are feeling better Griff. Also hugs to you both and to anyone else that comes on after I have posted this incase you get in before I press the send button. where is a huggy button.?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Morning

I hope you have a lovely chat with your SIL, Nippy.

I'm sorry you are feeling low, Lynn. Today's miserable weather won't help, will it?

Glad you had a good, productive weekend, Helena.

I couldn't sleep last night with the wind and rain - Loki still wanted his walk but OH did it while I got the kids ready.

Today will be a horrible day in school because they won't be able to go out in this weather. I wouldn't want to be a teacher when the weather is bad and you have 30 kids in one room all day.

We had a busy weekend with the kids - I could hardly believe it was Monday again so soon. I'd better start panic buying for Christmas, otherwise that'll be here too.

I had a dream last night that it was snowing.

Have a good day if you can.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Morning Helena, glad you had a good weekend you have obviously been busy. Stop giving me ideas!!
Morning Lynn, I don't mind putting the thread up.....if I'm up! Take care hope you have a good day.
Morning Moyra, no one has been out yet here we are waiting for it to ease.
Morning brenda, what have I missed? What ingrediants have you got? I want some of what ever it is!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Hello LS, keep those dreams quiet for a few more weeks yet please!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Ah LS what programmes have you been watching. I watched one the other day with snow in it and then dreamed about it. I love snow. Nippy I am cooking greek. Last time it was Italian. The menu for greek is very weird. I wonder what I will do next time??
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »