Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 06:42 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 26th October

Good Morning everyone,

Mandy, sorry you have gone down with the flu virus going round. It hangs on for so long.

Griff, glad your friends daughter was pleased with the shoes you gave her.

June, that vehicle and its occupants are very worrying, hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Lynn, hope you are feeling a bit brighter today.

Norma, hope you are on the mend. Brenda, hope you ears are less noisy today.

Nippy Jen, hope you are keeping ok. LG and Harvey hope you are both keeping out of trouble.

Have a good day all, Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
Nothing planned for me today
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Wish I could loose weight like you Griff could do with some off ready for my holiday next year

Weird or what June with the car, Hope the police can give you an answer

Sorry you are down Lynn hugs.

Hope the noise is better for you today Brenda.

Nothing planned today. It was very misty when I went out with Teazle and we have had rain over night.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Morning all! Another jolly day of bathroom tile stripping, then I'm going around various tile shops to see if I can get some travertine tiles that will look good with the tiles that are above waist height right up to the ceiling, to. save Mike having to strip them off too. I doubt it, but it will save some money and a lot of effort. We've chosen the suite we want with a large corner shower bath and monsoon rain shower with screen, so it should all be very smart when we finish hopefully before christmas!

June, that sounds very worriesome re the people in the RAV 4. I cannot help but think this is connected to the Norties - they are after all extremely unusual, stunning and very valuable dogs. Your house is impenetrable really both front and back, and it would be a very brave person to risk breaking into the back yard with 5 Norties licking them to death ... especially in they are wearing Converse's!!

You were quite right to contact the police though ... I hope it all turns out to be nought.
parsonsmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2016, 08:52 AM
I don't often post here but I did catch yesterday's posts and can understand how worried TW must be re the drive by car.
I THINK that Gurnsey cars have just numbers and no letters on their plates?
I don't know if that will help but hope you get yo the bottom of it soon.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2016, 08:57 AM

Why have policement got big ears?

Answer

Because Noddy would not pay the bail money
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2016, 09:14 AM
Oh Barry, they get worse
Thank you Parsons mum, someone else has said exactly the same to me this morning. Still doesnt answer what was going on. Will get back onto the police to tomorrow.
Had excellent news this morning, my phone call came at last and I nearly missed it. Things may go my way soon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Hiya Parsonsmum..nice to see you here!
Morning Sue, i could lend you Steve...the weight will drop off you Lol
Tumbleweed, lovely photo again
Gnasher, good luck with the tile hunt
TW, i do hope things go your way soon, you really deserve some good luck!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Good day everyone - Hope everyone is well and as happy as they deserve to be.
Griff - what's that Dex like? Skivving old moggy that one - bet when he eventually decides to clock off that vet of yours will miss him even more than you will (after all - he must have bought him a new car or two by now! lol !) Anyhoo - really glad the old chap is OK and seems to have decided to hang about a wee while yet!
Missed posting yesterday - busy during the day then as June actually suggested - I was out with a bunch of farming friends. Didn't get home until 2am this morning.
Off out now as soon as I've had a lunchtime cuppa and snack.
Hope that all are recovered from visiting siblings - errant tiles - Rav 4 conveyed boggarts of some sort or other???? Plus the many other trials and tribulations we are prey to!
Good to see Lynn back on - hope things pick up for you!
Brenda - hope the noises are subsiding - it must be absolutely demoralising to have that sort of thing constantly niggling at you.
Folk may recall I gouged my forearm whilst dropping an ash tree a couple of weeks ago - the wound was too wide to stitch and so I put bandaged dressings on it to facilitate healing. After it refusing to show signs of improvement I changed over to an old fashioned herbal gel which is usually intended for horses and dogs and which not only heals but reduces scarring. Two weeks on the wound is healed completelyand the scarring is minimal with no proud flesh.
Thought I'd merntion this as the product is an excellent addition to any animal medical kit. It is called Gold Label Wonder Gel. Containing calendula, comfrey, rosemary oil, aloe vera and tea tree oil. It is completely natural and very good. Particularly handy for people who work and show animals and who wish to avoid as much as possible any marks or scars that are invariably accrued during hard work.
It is soothing and does not sting or irritate (I know this as anything I use on my dogs -and previously horses) I always test on myself to make sure.
It is distributed by Westgate, Newchurch, Romney Marsh, Kent.
Hope this is of interest to members.
Back later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Lol LG, we use theold linament rub on our sore bits...that is meant for cattle and horses Lol..if it is good enough for them it is god enough for me.
oooooo get you ya dirty stop out, out until 2 am ...good grief!!
i have been really really naughty today, i have been having quite bad mood swings, and it is driving me nuts sooooooooo as i know mood swings can be a side effect of the chemo i take (even though the side effects don't list it, people post on the internet about it) i have refused to take it, i am sick and tired of feeling like this, i will take it next week as usual but i want to see just how different i feel
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »