View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 10:57 AM
thats fantastic news, what a little sweetie!! really hope everything works out well for him, keep us all posted!! xxxxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2007, 11:09 AM
What a sweet little boy.

You have been extremely lucky to find someone willing to take him on, and it sounds like she knows what she is doing , as she already owns a blind/deaf dog.

I think if it was me, I would be asking her to sign a contract, safegauding the puppy, if for any reason she can not cope with him he must be returned to you... giving you the final say in his future, as some already said, keep him yourself , or if the decision to have him PTS, must be yours,

As these decisions sometimes come with the responsibilty of breeding.

I hope life is kind to this little chap, and he and his new owner, can deal with his disability.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 11:58 AM
He was meant to happen, he has given this woman joy now, i hope it works out...please keep us updated!

Alex
xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:09 PM
A happy ending. I too would gt a contract written though to safe guard his future.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Awwww everything crossed the visit goes well today. hugs. Ax
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2007, 02:18 PM
a lady on another forum has a deaf/blind collie. I am sure she would be happy to give advise etc for this little guy.
Regarding the crying, as he cannot hear himself doing it, it may just be a habit from when he was tiny, you know how little pups make noises when they move about to find mums tits etc..
Good luck to him :smt001
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 05:26 PM
What a dilema, I am so happy for you to have found a wonderful home, wishing a happy and fullfilled life for this special little boy.

Keep us updated.;

D xxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Phewwwwwwwwwwww!

Snorri
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 06:00 PM
i went to look at her house nad question her further and it turns out she was fibbing,they wanted a boxer they didnt have to pay for however the calls have been flooding in from the vets today,iv 2 waitng to see if im ready to let him go to them,im extremly protective of him,hes so cute,and loveing,i have a contact stating that if for some chance they cant keep him for what ever reason he comes here,but then i have that with all my puppies,,but i also want to put in,he is being loaded for 6 mths to see if the can care for him properly and if in 6 mths he is ok they take sole responsibility for him if not he comes home,is that unfair?im just affraid to let him go,im to call these ppl back tommorrow and let them know and 1 in a few hours help is the contract to binding,and to shall i let him go?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh I'm sorry that that didn't work out. Still have everything crossed for you.
Becky
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »