Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Next wednesday I am picking up 200 antlers----I am assuming they will be a reasonable size. Not sure how to fit them in the car but should be fun!

rune
That's being greedy!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Cain did the same, went mad at it for the first two hours then lost interest, although he returns to chew it periodically. I might try taking it away for a while so it's new when he gets it back.

Tassle - where on earth did you get one that size???!!
Mine have done the opposite, ignored them for a month and now seem to quite like them! They're still pretty much intact though, just wearing down slowly at the ends.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Cain did the same, went mad at it for the first two hours then lost interest, although he returns to chew it periodically. I might try taking it away for a while so it's new when he gets it back.

Tassle - where on earth did you get one that size???!!
It was given to me....after I did a bit of investigating locally

It has all gone now!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
It was given to me....after I did a bit of investigating locally

It has all gone now!
No it hasn't! Baby WGP has had a nibble at the larger piece. She has also had a nibble at my shoe, the sofa cover and my slanket---while I was wearing it.

rune
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Only just noticed and read this thread. Thanks very much for posting about the antlers.

I have one on order now so hopefully it will come next week sometime.

I always end up ordering things on a Friday for some reason, which annoys me as there are 2 days to go before anyone starts dealing with the order

Hoping Lana will like the antler.
boyboy
New Member!
Male 

30-01-2011, 04:24 PM
200 antlers??!! That'll give you some seriously constipated dogs!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by boyboy View Post
200 antlers??!! That'll give you some seriously constipated dogs!
Not to mention a seriously constipated car!

rune
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 11:34 AM
After several emails back and forward to Puredog complaining that my order from mid jan hadn't turned up they finally posted us some out and they arrived yesterday.

We gave them to the dogs and headed out for a few hours. Came home, let them all out of their crates and they all piled into the sitting room, lay down on the beds and kept right on chewing, they ADORE them.

So an hour later was walkies time, I picked up the antlers and stowed them away till we have to head out later on today.

Two of mine are hard chewers, I can't see the antlers lasting for as long as they have for other people on here. Elroy is making some headway with his already. I thought they'd be bigger, we ordered the large ones. Next time I'd consider ordering the extra large, though the cost of those is quite a lot. I'd need to see how long they last round here.

I'll post a video of them enjoying them in the video section, and you can all see how Ziggy thanks me at the end of the video.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I bought one for Monty and he absolutely loves it!! He's had it for a couple of weeks now and has only taken about an inch of it so definitely worth the money.

I'm also a lot happier about him chewing the antler on the carpet than i would be a normal bone.
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-02-2011, 02:03 PM
I bought the extra large one and i must admit i thought this won't last but after more than a month it is still going strong and my dog Bandit is a really strong chewer so i'm very impressed.I bought another extra large one but asked if i could have the largest one available and this one is bigger than the last so now the original one has gone to my other smaller dog Hetty and Bandit has the new larger one.
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »