Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Lol!!!

On a serious note, I don't think it would hurt just to mention this to you vet, especially the bit about when she's laying on her tummy with her head back??? One of my old gsd's did this once, pulled her head right back as she was lying down just like you are saying, and she was crying in pain at the time so I had to get the vet out. I just don't want you ignoring something which might be nerve related or something??? Just mention it to your vet to be on the safe side, I would!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol!!!

On a serious note, I don't think it would hurt just to mention this to you vet, especially the bit about when she's laying on her tummy with her head back??? One of my old gsd's did this once, pulled her head right back as she was lying down just like you are saying, and she was crying in pain at the time so I had to get the vet out. I just don't want you ignoring something which might be nerve related or something??? Just mention it to your vet to be on the safe side, I would!
Thanks Helena, This was my worry,,,, It would not bother me if she only did it when on her side or back but because she does it when on her tummy it kinda got me thinking,

Funny enough I am waiting on the vet to call, I had called earlyer as I think Holly is about to have her season. it was only the nurse that was avalable as James had an emergency in (hope nowt to bad) I wanted to know If you can have them jagged out when its there first season, The nurses there are not (oh im a jumped up vet attitude and never try to answer questions that they are not 1110% certain of) so she had said once he had finished she would get him to call me,,, or ring back herself.,
so holly may be going to see him today or tomorow, I will ask him and get him to check her back and neck and stuff, Hes a jem and if there is somit to find he will find it,
thanks again helena,
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Better to be safe than sorry, and your vet sounds so wonderful he could throw some light on it either ways I'm sure it's nothing though and I hope I'm right, I just wanted to mention what happened with mine
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3