Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 05:37 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk! - Thursday!

Morning all,

I had another fairly good day yesterday, despite being in a meeting that was supposed to last an hour, and lasted two and a half.

The dual running is scheduled to end on 22nd July, so we are all flat out trying to make sure nowt goes wrong. I’m fairly optimistic at the moment, but that could all change in a heartbeat.

Still – Friday tomorrow!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Fingers crossed for the 22nd Vicki and another good day today.

Cool and dull here at the moment that is all meant to change and we are supposed to have temperatures in the 30's later.

Car nearly done and should have it back tonight hooray. Not counting my chickens till it is home though.

Liked the gem today nothing so nice as sitting in a boat drinking beer all day. Aahhh the memories.

Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dull and overcast here this morning. Hoping for some rain though as we desperately need it. Work, well there's a story for another time

Have a good Thursday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Fingers crossed for the 22nd Vicki and another good day today.

Cool and dull here at the moment that is all meant to change and we are supposed to have temperatures in the 30's later.

Car nearly done and should have it back tonight hooray. Not counting my chickens till it is home though.

Liked the gem today nothing so nice as sitting in a boat drinking beer all day. Aahhh the memories.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dull and overcast here this morning. Hoping for some rain though as we desperately need it. Work, well there's a story for another time

Have a good Thursday all
Morning J
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
We are now half way through Shadys enforced 100% cage rest and its starting to get difficult. The sedatives don't seem to be having much effect now and she is going mad whining and scrapping at the cage to get out. I don't know what I can do to keep her occupied. A kong she can empty in less than 5 mins, the big nylabones for powerful chewers she can have in bits within 30 mins and at £12.99 each I can't afford to keep replacing them and after the problems the last marrowbone gave us, I can't give her one of them.
I do get her out on the lead when I sit down but that doesn't last long as she leaps about and spins round on her leg at the slightest noise she hears outside.
Still I will hopefully look back and laugh at it all one day.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
We are now half way through Shadys enforced 100% cage rest and its starting to get difficult. The sedatives don't seem to be having much effect now and she is going mad whining and scrapping at the cage to get out. I don't know what I can do to keep her occupied. A kong she can empty in less than 5 mins, the big nylabones for powerful chewers she can have in bits within 30 mins and at £12.99 each I can't afford to keep replacing them and after the problems the last marrowbone gave us, I can't give her one of them.
I do get her out on the lead when I sit down but that doesn't last long as she leaps about and spins round on her leg at the slightest noise she hears outside.
Still I will hopefully look back and laugh at it all one day.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev - that must be so stressful for you both - big hugs x0x
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

The rain has arrived in Devon today which is nice in some ways as it's a lot cooler in the office. As long as it disappears before the weekend I'll be happy.

Got lots to do after work this evening as we're going camping this weekend and leaving straight after work tomorrow so I need to start getting all our gear together so OH can pack the car up when he gets home tomorrow.

Really looking forward to our camping trip as we bought a new tent 3 months ago and haven't used it yet! Also means time at the beach which is one of Montys favourite places to be so it should be a good weekend!

Have a great Thursday everyone!
welshgit
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Mornin' folks , not feeling brilliant today but I'm sure to get better as the day unfolds
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all...
Hope you all have a lovely day... my baby is back in the vets as an emergency.... Just hope he's okay...
Claire xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

I hope Jamie is going to be ok Claire, please let me know...I've got everything crossed for him xxx

Been tidying the house like mad yesterday afternoon and this morning, Clive and I are off out this afternoon and want it all ship shape for when we return.

Hope you all have a good day xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >