Male 

30-05-2011, 05:17 PM
hello malka, what forum was it?
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I have had a good cry, actually triggered off by very stupidly tipping my manual chair over [my electric one was on charge] but it helped get all the angst out of my system.
I would rather not say which forum was concerned, suffice it to say that it was, of course, not Dogsey or any forum in any way connected to Dogsey, and I have kept well away from there so far today.

Pereg, bless her, has been as good as gold although she knew I was getting ready to take her out for a run [computer spectacles off and computer put into hibernation mode means "walkies" time] so was getting really excited and then falling put an end to that for the day, but I am sure she understood as she has been staying almost glued to me since then. She seems to know when I am not feeling too good and does her best to comfort me. At times I am not sure who is looking after who!

Anyhow all being well I will take her for a nice run tomorrow to make up for missing it today, and hopefully today will be another day with a tick at the end of it as being seizure-free.
I hope so too

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now about the comments made on the other forum but sorry to hear you had a fall. Hope you are not too sore and feeling well.

Israel is one country I would love to visit. One day I hope.

Give Pereg (lovely pics of her) a hug from me and have a lovely time tomorrow if you make it out.

Take good care.

Seoniad.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-05-2011, 06:20 PM
ill say the same as the others dont bother to go backl on the forum not worth it if people are like that.
my brother lives in israel hes been there over 30 years now we never had any animals when we were younger and his son picked up a stray dog took him home and now the family love him (even tho his son now lives in new york) keep coming on here they are a freindly lot
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 06:24 PM
You have to remember that some people get their kicks from pouring out an endless stream of vitriol on to others.

It is usually through ignorance and poor education and lack of intelligence, so I pity those that do this as they must be very unhappy.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2011, 09:07 AM
tipping my manual chair over [my electric one was on charge]
Malka, what do you do when that happens Can you call a neighbour or someone to help you get up and back in the chair.

Hope you don't mind me asking but I can't imagine how I would cope in that situation.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Losos - When you have either tipped yourself out of a chair or tipped the chair on its side as often as I have done you verbalise rather un-ladylike while mentally counting limbs, and then just laugh! I was taught how to fall without causing too much damage, and my manual chair is such a lightweight that I can manage to get it upright myself.

Being extremely stubborn and refusing to give up my independence does come in handy at times, even if I do go donkey over tip at times!

It rarely leaves anything but bruises and dented pride, and bruised and achy or not I managed to take Pereg out for such a lovely run this morning, going on the fields and putting her on her long training lead and just slowly driving along following where she wanted to go.

Like an idiot I forgot to take my camera but all being well we will go out again later this afternoon and I will take some pictures of her going walkabout.

Getting back to my OP, the person who started it all off has once again done a vanishing trick following her post saying what jolly things Bank Holidays are with no Host or Moderator around are, leading to another poster commenting that "xxx lit the blue touch paper and retired as usual, after setting people off against each other".

And Pereg had another seizure-free day yesterday, so it is a gold star for her!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2011, 10:26 AM
but all being well we will go out again later this afternoon and I will take some pictures of her going walkabout.
.............................................(1).. leading to another poster commenting that "xxx lit the blue touch paper and retired as usual, after setting people off against each other".

(2) And Pereg had another seizure-free day yesterday, so it is a gold star for her!
Well that's two pluses for you Malka and please do post some pictures on your next walk.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5