View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Some people have such empty lives that their pleasure is to pick on someone they will never have to meet in real life

They are sad weak and lonely and to be pitied and ignored

Some people are narrow minded and racist and have no real experience of different nations and cultures
- and they are missing out

Some people spend so much time on computers that they have lost all empithy and people skills

But for whatever reason it is THEIR problem, not yours
I guess people are free to like or disslike a countries political stance or whatever but that has nothing to do with an individual on a forum - no country is squeeky clean, I would prefer for people to disslike me based on my personality and not the deeds of others I have no control over
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Malka - That first photo is absolutely lovely, just look in those eyes, little Pereg is crying out for a good safe home and it looks like she found one with you. What happened to the other dog in that photo ?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I am 69 years old and a permanent chair user. I have lived in Israel for just under 26 years now and am fully aware of my Country's short-comings. But it is my Country, my home, and the place where I feel happy.

I adored my Little One and adopted Pereg because I knew that my Little One would not live forever. I just did not expect her to die in her sleep just eleven months later. Nor did I even begin to think that Pereg would have a major full-blown Grand Mal epileptic seizure on 1 April this year, or that she would be diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy.

My life has been turned upside-down and it is extremely difficult for me to cope now, but as I say in my signature, Pereg makes life worth living. And at times she is the only thing that makes life worth living.

I am sorry - I apologise. I had no right to bring my problems here to Dogsey.

Please forgive me.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Oh Malka...I'm so sorry you're getting these problems and are feeling down right now. Of course you can share your problems with us on Dogsey. There is alot of support on here you know.
All I can say is ignore these stupid ignorant people. Don't let them upset you...that's exactly what they want. Don't let them win.
Your photos are lovely by the way. xxxx
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-05-2011, 10:27 PM
i love the photos
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Malka - there are people who have a tendency to try to be something they are not via their keyboards. They don't have to face anyone in real life so it is easier for them.

Try not to take it to heart. Some people are genuine and hiding behind their keyboards gives them courage, some are just nasty individuals who are best ignored.

Pereg is absolutely lovely. I feel for you because I know what it is like to have a dog with ideopathic epilepsy. It's harrowing, depressing, draining and hard work when the fits start but I don't have a mobility issue so I can only imagine how hard it is for you.
xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Pereg is the double of my late girl, so much so that I had to do a double-take when I looked at your photos.

Cyber bullies abound unfortunately on many forums. They can have a massive impact on your life if you let them. As you're in a situation where you need the communication that the internet gives, it must be terribly difficult for you. Does the forum in question have an 'ignore' facility. If so, use it. Often the best way to counter cyber bullying is to ignore those dishing it out. Once they stop getting the desired result, they tend to move on.

I tend to stick to just this forum these days, but hubby uses one of the more political discussion boards. It's an eye-opener to see some of the comments on there. In fact, it really does make you wonder how low some people can get, but my view is that they must lead very sad lives if all they can do is try to belittle others and make them feel bad.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 05:19 AM
Cyber bullies....... I have other "names" for them, too strong for this lovely forum.

My advice is DON'T frequent the places they are - frequent the places YOU love......

x0x
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Malka--You are not in a very good place and vulnerable at the moment you don't need an offensive **** having a go. Unless you can regroup stay away from that forum you don't need it. Don't be sorry about off loading any issues you have there are plenty of broad shoulders only to willing to support. Thankfully there are more considerate people than bullying cowards on the internet. Hope the replies here help lift you.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Your obviously feeling a bit vulnerable at the moment, and probably this incident is hurting more than it normally would.

Why not simply stop going on this site , if you cant read it , then they cant get to you.

Are they actually blaming you for all the problems in your country or voicing their dislike of what goes on and you are taking it personally.

Either or, the best thing for you to do is , distance yourself from it, and no, you should not hide your origin or your Country,
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >