Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 05:21 AM

Morning all - Wednesday!

Morning all,

After a manic day yesterday (Shirley was off) it would be nice to have a normal day, please, so I can catch up on some of the stuff I had to leave due to volume of work.

Mind you, being so busy, and having key staff on holiday, is always very handy for getting me out of silly meetings

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Heres hoping for a quieter day for you Vicki.

We have had no tele since 8pm last night and it might not be back on till after 3pm this afternoon someone has cut through the cable apparently.

Might go to Makro then and strim the lawn instead of watching catch up tv.

Another great gem today Vicki. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 06:09 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope your days easier today Vicki. I have a manic day here today rushing here there and everywhere. Still weather looks good yet again so can't grumble.
Kyiro is still limping despite having that gravel removed from his pad a week ago so not sure if something else going on.
Have a good day everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn, Bev and everyone

Sounds like you're going to have one of my day's there Vicki. Sorry to hear about Kyiro Bev, I hope she gets better, nothing worse than the not knowing is there.

Doing the food shop that never got done yesterday, then popping into the vets to pick up stuff for Georgie and hopefully have a quick chat with him about where we go from here re his ab's.

Glorious blue sky again, so I'm going to enjoy my morning walks. Enjoy yours everyone, and if you're in Yorkshire, then heed those warnings about the dog poisoning going on up there, it's beyond scary
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 06:27 AM
Morning all, love that gem Vicki

Well I have no clue what to do today, I was heading to the Suffolk show with the kids, until I discovered that they have banned dogs this year so we'll be giving that a miss.

Probably a saunter along the beach with Ruby , then trip into town to wander around & buy useless stuff that we dont need

Beautiful day here though, have a good one all

Bev x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki - hope all remains calm in your household and doggie-harmony is restored permanently xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 06:56 AM
morning all

off to staines in middlesex today. been up since 5am so now need to get on and get ready and walk blackie.

have a good one all

sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

My son and I are halfway through building a new chicken run its being named ...The Comb & Wattle Hotel
Started at 9 am yesterday and finished at 8,30 last night....still another full day to go then its done hopefully

Glad to hear the Gingers are getting better and I hope your day is a good one

Morning All have a great day folks xxxxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Morning all

Work for me this morning, hopefully it's going to be a good morning.

After that, lesson prep for cadets and some study. Was half planning the bike but not sure I will have time.

Anyhoo, have a nice day folks.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Hope you have a good day at work Vicki and lots of ginger squishes at lunchtime!!
Another day of waiting to see if the buyer who wants ours has sold hers yet or whether we should go with the tight-wad cash buyer, who will not up his offer... and that all depends if the people who have the house we want will drop theirs enough!! House moving, not for the faint hearted!!
Have a great day all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >