View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
red-dog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I use AG Salmon and Rice for my DDB, they love it and my previous picky eater can't get enough of it
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 12:24 PM
mine are currently on arden grange premium, but they just dont seem to like it, i have also tried the other flavours with no luck. i dont know wether to just stick with it as its a good quality food or a try another food. someone reccomended proplan which has ment to have quite a moist texture to it and dogs seem to love it. they also do a sensitive salmon and rice. hmm shall i give it a try?!?!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 03:15 PM
If your dogs really aren't enjoying their food and you're happy to change it then I would.
Becky
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 04:21 PM
i think i will give it ago and if they do the same i will go back onto arden grange. thanks
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 04:37 PM
My 2 love the Salmon and Rice and my pup is thriving on it, I highly recommend it
Colley1275
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi there,

I faffed about with different foods until about 3 months ago and since then they have been fed on Arden Grange Premium. I am VERY VERY happy with AG. The dogs eat it every time and I have found that my normally windy Weimaraner is fantastic on it and the wind has gone completely !! lol

I order it from berriewood wholesale on the web and I get a bag of Premium for £25 for 15kg.

Hope this helps.
Petra
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2008, 05:19 PM
After e-mailing AG 5 days ago, some freebie samples arrived today.
I'm hoping their food is as good as their customer service!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2008, 02:16 PM
ive realised no matter what food i feed,my gsd is not too enthusiasitic about it. i tried the salmon and rice proplan and he did the exact same...really liked it at first and then turned his nose up at it. i think he will do the same no matter what i feed im, so im gunna stick with the arden grange premium
myshell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Red's just coming to the end of his first bag of AG. (Lamb and Rice) I think he is getting bored of it so I thought I'd get the Salmon and Rice next time.
Do you think this would be ok? Or should I stick to the same flavour?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by myshell View Post
Red's just coming to the end of his first bag of AG. (Lamb and Rice) I think he is getting bored of it so I thought I'd get the Salmon and Rice next time.
Do you think this would be ok? Or should I stick to the same flavour?
Mine are currently really enjoying the Salmon and Rice. Time will tell if they do well on it.

If you feel he's getting bored with the same flavour then I think it'll be fine to put him on the Salmon and Rice. Hope he enjoys it!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >