Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:02 PM

Big Bully

As some of you know my neighbour had a stroke in Jan. Well he got home about 2 weeks ago and on friday he took his dog,Peggy, out for a wee walk. Ok he didn't have her on a lead. Peggy is really friendly. She's a staffX. Anyway this guy with a young Lab dog started shouting at Bob to keep that [mod edit:language: word removed] dog away from my dog and if it even looks in his direction he'll kick it to death He said he doesn't like that kind of dog. Staffies. Stroke patients get very emotional and Bob was very upset. I was at Crufts on Friday so couldn't do anything. But Saturday I did. I went to the guys door with 2 staffies and asked if he was proud of himself for bullying a man of 72 that has had a stroke. That's something to brag to you son about mate innit. The old man is now terrified that someone is going to kill his dog. He cries constantly all because of this b*****d. The guy is about 6'5" and built like a brick s***house, he throws his weight about abit but when it comes to bullying pensioners that bothered me. I never really gave him time to answer me as I wasn't really interested in him it was just poor Bob.
"Rant over"
Tracie
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:06 PM
What an [mod edit: word removed] Poor Bob, the man must be in a right state! Morons like that need a good hiding, picking on an old man and threatening to harm is dog

Well done for taking him down a peg or two though!!! Sounds like he needs a good kick in the
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by minky
What an [mod edit : word removed ]Poor Bob, the man must be in a right state! Morons like that need a good hiding, picking on an old man and threatening to harm is dog

Well done for taking him down a peg or two though!!! Sounds like he needs a good kick in the
Maybe I should get a dozen staffies together and just stand out side his door.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by scotbun1
Maybe I should get a dozen staffies together and just stand out side his door.
Sounds like a cunning plan, I'll bring Danny for some moral support. A**wipe needs some "friendly company"

Feel sorry for his poor dog having a retarded owner like that!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:18 PM
what an idiot!!!! poor bob! i hate people like that, it just makes you think how he treats his family and dog!

needs a good hiding!!!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
what an idiot!!!! poor bob! i hate people like that, it just makes you think how he treats his family and dog!

needs a good hiding!!!
come on up to Edinburgh and we'll have a bit of a rumble with him - dogs and all
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:23 PM
well done you tracie for standing up in what you believe in , I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around so hopefully this big bully will get whats coming to him
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:23 PM
What a horrible man! He gives lab owners a bad name I dont understand how anyone can not like a friendly dog - no matter what breed it is! Ok if the dog why trying to bite his head off literally i could understand his reaction!
Poor Bob. I hope he recovers from this and his stroke quickly.
Well done for giving that [mod edit: word removed]a piece of your mind. He certainly needs to be educated about staffies too - all the ones i know are soft as muck! lol
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:41 PM
go get him girl
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by minky
come on up to Edinburgh and we'll have a bit of a rumble with him - dogs and all

gladly anything to teach that guy a lesson!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >