Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 07:24 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey peeps

Slept like a log, don't think I even got up once I was dead to the world and so was Zena, who's still asleep now.

I'm going back up on the cliffs this morning so that I can let Zena have a bit of a run around. I've got all the time in the world today cos I don't have a to do list, just a blank page.

Dave home tonight, and dare I say it, but I think that bathroom might actually get finished this week-end, so I'll take some pics when it is.

Hope everyone is ok this morning along with the doglets, and enjoy your Wednesday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Morning Helena, just thee and me then I hope you and zena have a good run today. We are going to Torquay Brian wants something from B&Q and then we are going to have a spot of lunch
I hope everyone Ooomin and Canine are well. Lovely day here
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Morning H and all,

Expensive day today as car has to go in the garage while I am at work today to have a spring replaced on the front wheel. Then at 5pm I am going to get my hair cut and trying another hairdressers here as the first one I tried have had two chances and made a right mess of it. Its driving me mad.

Enjoy your walk today H.

Lynn is your hand all healed now? I havn't seen anything about it recently.

Hope everyone and doggies ok today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Morning Helena, Nippy, Bev and fellow members,

Enjoy your walks and I hope today isn't too expensive for you today with the car Bev. I'm off to Painshill Park this morning to walk with my friend and her greyhounds which I'm really looking forward to ..... normality even if it is only for a few hours.

Water is still on the road and coming over the bridge so my car still cannot be brought home but hopefully soon .... although I was hoping to sooner rather than later.

OH and I are about to spend an hour sweeping the silt on the river frontage while there is still 4" on it.

See you all later.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Morning everyone, it's a long time since I've been around. Life is hectic, hubby has moved north now. House renovations have started so we hope to have the kit up on the south side of the house this week. I promise I'll post photos once it actually looks like something.

Hope everyone is keeping well and not too many are caught in the foods.
I'm away to have a good read and catch up. I'm at work all day and it's calm and bright, so fingers crossed we don't get busy.

Have a good day folks
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi Caroline, good to see you again.
The weather is definitely improving here. I hope you have been alright.
I look forward to seeing your photos
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Good morning everyone (four legs and two) Im new to both dogsey and computers, both are a revelation to an old fool such as I. My lot got there walk early today 6.30am as I have to stay in this morning to await the arrival of the aerial-man who hopefully will rectify the damage done to my aerial during recent windy spell. My next question is who do I get in to rectify the damage that the aerial-man will do to my wallet. The weather up here in the Pennines is grey and grim - a bit like my good self. Bye fer now.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Morning everyone!

Helena - I really do not believe that you do not have a "to do" list today - most unlike you! I hope Zena's paw can cope with her no doubt much needed run around!

Jen - are you sure that car is not programmed to turn into the special lunch place?

Bev - I hope the car does not cost too much and that the new hairdresser does exactly what you want this time.

Caroline - nice to see you back again!

Gordon - welcome to the Daily thread - and do not worry, we might all be nutters [well some of us are, sez I who breaks mirrors as soon as I look at them] but it is a lovely thread and I am sure that you are far from being either old or a fool. Old fools are people like me who, when her first computer was built and delivered, turned round and said "but how do I switch it on?"

- a lovely quiet night for Da Booga although we did not get to bed until gone 2am, and after the blanking alarm woke us both for her meds she went out and then it was utter bliss as we both got another couple of hours zonk. Oh, apart from muttering grumbles from her when she heard the binmen.

My insurance guy has just been round as he has changed Insurance companies and I needed to sign something - usually I just get a telephone call at the beginning of the year asking if I wanted to continue [this is contents insurance - the buildings insurance is covered by my landlords together with the bungalow next door as they are both on the same plot of land] but this time I had to sign something and as I said sorry, I cannot get to you, Chesi came round here.

I have no idea what the premiums are but as it is split so I pay 10 months out of each year, and it is at replacement as new, I would rather pay it then take the risk of having no insurance and possibly losing everything.

Actually I asked about pet insurance although of course I know that Da Booga could never be covered now, and he said they do not do it. Why? because although some companies now do, they charge a fortune, and he has yet to find one that actually pays out without finding some excuse not to do so. Chesi, of course, had never met Da Booga, as the only time he had ever been round before was just after I moved to this bungalow and still had my Little One. Da Booga was no too sure about him so kept trying to hide behind my legs!

Oh do I love that daft Booga! xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Good morning everyone. Managed to make it earlier today.

Helena, hope you manage to get Zena up the cliffs today. Do be careful in case they are not safe.

Bev, Hope your car gets done ok and doesn't cost you too much.

Jenny, hope you manage to get rid of the silt or at least a fair bit of it.

Have a good day all, take care, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Morning everyone.
Very late today not having a good day. Had a nice lunch with friend yesterday though.

So will just say hope everyone is well and if not you feel better soon and doggies too especially Jimmi with his paw and hoping Zena's claw is better.
Welcome to our newbie.

May pop on later will see how I am I really am not good company at the moment.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »